What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

9 news powder blue out on right now

would you expect anything more OR less from me haha

honestly? as with all posters here... i expect nothing. and i get rather upset when im dissappointed. i dont know what i got. im happy. viva la buffs!!! al roker can suck it. :confused:

My upsetness knows no bounds.

87 has provided us with material for the next 100 years. Another Stoudt award for coming up with a new word on state-wide television!!!!

:congrats:

ill post it here because barzil is ignoring
from 9news.com comment on 87s story
mx6492 wrote:
We want to help support this movement....I have a screen printing shop and would like to offer 25 powder blue shirts, 2 color design, for $99. Call ASAP 303-430-4008

I thought that "upsetness" flowed exceptionally in my speech. It drove the point home that fans are delirious because our program is so ****ty.

I thought that "upsetness" flowed exceptionally in my speech. It drove the point home that fans are delirious because our program is so ****ty.

Oh...the upsetnetude!

hindenburg.gif

So the local sports talk show was talking about the blue out this morning. They even got the "sky blue" part right somehow... but managed to offset that by talking about Taylor "Rhodes" who is putting this together.

They kept saying they were going to talk more about it and take some calls on the subject, but they never got back to it. Apparently they had an emergency interview with a high school volleyball player that came up... :rolleyes:

hawk1.jpg

"And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"

Back