What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A&M versus SMU Game Thread

FAILKICKOFF.gif.pagespeed.ce.S2Bg1Oai25.gif

lol

something in me just hates watching these so-called "traditional SWC rivalries". this is the #8 team playing a mediocre team...nothing more. but, we are supposed to act like game means something. it's like UT playing Rice. it's a cupcake....you got to UT boards and they act like it's something special and all kinds of old-timey rhapsody. i'd be nostalgic too if there were conference games you could go to on the road and the stadium is half full of Buff fans. like the Buffs playing DU.

SMU imploding a bit. terrible special teams game.

I should have not watched the 30 on 30 show on SMU. All I can think about is Dickerson pulling up in his Aggie-funded trans am....

It's good to see SMU back on the college landscape even if they are only a shell of what they once were. I hope they can continue to progress although it's gonna be tough if college football ends up going to the 4 16-team superconference setup, which SMU would undoubtedly not be part of.

something in me just hates watching these so-called "traditional SWC rivalries". this is the #8 team playing a mediocre team...nothing more. but, we are supposed to act like game means something. it's like UT playing Rice. it's a cupcake....you got to UT boards and they act like it's something special and all kinds of old-timey rhapsody. i'd be nostalgic too if there were conference games you could go to on the road and the stadium is half full of Buff fans. like the Buffs playing DU.

Nostalgic "SWC rules" stipulation in place tonight. Loser of this game goes on probation.

Very envious of how this offense is moving.

lot to like about ATM's run game. not sure exactly why Tannehill wasn't playing QB. i get the Jackson was a player with a lot of upside 2 years ago, but Tannehill really impresses me.

Wouldn't it be the winner that goes on probation? Or at least goes under investigation? :lol:

Yea same here. They had things going there for a while!

don't forget Dave Bliss was their basketball coach then....they were hitting for the cycle....quite literally. hit.

they had some very good 20 win teams back when that meant something.

Back