What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A message from Beau Gamble

RK

UBL
Dear Allbuffs,

I am writing you this post today because we (Buffs basketball alumni) need your help. I wanted this to be posted on Allbuffs because this is the biggest and best Buffs community and there's no better place when it comes to supporting a cause like ours. You guys have helped us get some votes but I truly believe members and readers of the site can help us even more.
We have put a ton of time and effort into organizing this thing and, as of today, we are not eligible. We have to push more votes! I can only wonder how the like likes of Utah, Gonzaga, and Utah State fan bases have produced more than BuffNation.
So, what I'm asking from you is to tell people at your work, tell people in your family, and tell your friends to help us become eligible for The Basketball Tournament, take two minutes and give us a vote!
I believe in Allbuffs and I hope this will push us into the Top-10.

Thanks and Go Buffs!
Beau Gamble

Vote here: https://www.thetournament.com/teams/team-colorado-colorado-alumni

Voted several times using different email addresses. You can unsubscribe from TBT's emails. It really takes no time at all.

Pass it along, share it on social media.

When I click on the link it says eligible. I did vote once, but will do so using my other email addresses. #GoBuffs #RollTad

This should be posted or printed in the Colorado Daily or whatever the student paper is these days. Anyone know how to get it there?

So TBT takes the top 16 from each region. The first 11 being auto-bids, 3 at large, 1 defending champ, 1 charity fundraiser winner.

The buffs are currently #13 and eligible vote wise. They need 85 votes, assuming no other movement, to jump into 11th place.

Back