What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A new standard

Isn't it clear? Two seasons in an MacIntyre can't win at CU. You would think that he would actually go for the jugular when victory is in our grasp... but he hasn't. Not vs Cal, OSU, UCLA, Utah etc

While I understand he didn't go for it today, he's gone for it more on 4th than our opponents. According to the Pac 12 stats he's 14 of 29 for fourth down conversions while our opponents have only gone for it 11 times on fourth down. Stop with the petulant insults and over-generalizations- they're embarrassing for every sober person on the board to read.

And yes, I realize it's embarrassing to go winless in conference, but dog's sake, pull yourself together. If you want to bring up Sefo's continued mistakes or questionable recruiting, fine.

While I understand he didn't go for it today, he's gone for it more on 4th than our opponents. According to the Pac 12 stats he's 14 of 29 for fourth down conversions while our opponents have only gone for it 11 times on fourth down. Stop with the petulant insults and over-generalizations- they're embarrassing for every sober person on the board to read.

And yes, I realize it's embarrassing to go winless in conference, but dog's sake, pull yourself together. If you want to bring up Sefo's continued mistakes or questionable recruiting, fine.

This isn't only about 4th down. He was a total vag against UCLA and Cal in OT. Take a look around, I'm not the only one griping on his conservativeness.

Not everyone knew this was a first.

I'm no longer in the MM camp. We don't even have February to look for unless his staff does something spectacular now.

What today was good?

The punting was awful except for that 56 yarder. I think they had at least one that almost went to the house. Luckily we had a couple of decent returns. Not to mention that punt fake. Lol a punt fake against our special teams.

The defense couldn't stop them on the last play. The D in general was bad. So many blown coverages and a slow Wilson couldn't be sacked by our defensive ends? Dudes not Mariotta.

At least we stopped them on their 2pt conversions.

We take a stupid TO when it mattered.

We punt when we were down. The crowd responds angrily.

We stopped running pow when he was tearing it up. RB by committee is a joke.

What was up with the wildcat? Looked completely pedestrian.

That double reverse was a joke. Our OL can't develop slow plays.

We gave up on the running game completely only down 4.

Oliver made his fg and we kicked out of the end zone just about every time, if not all.

MM was out coached yet again. We never capitalize on the mistakes of others (lol at the PF when we had a face mask).

The talent disparity wasn't thAt great. Utah is a better team, but they can finish a game. Look at their record and look at ours. Something has to be accountable for that.

This team was prepared. That's a plus. But we lack so much we needed a fumble or interception or something to win.

Our secondary ended up with like 3 ints this year. We may have had 5 fumble recoveries all year.

We suck. We may be getting better, but that doesn't mean we are better. By looking at our record we are regressing.

This isn't only about 4th down. He was a total vag against UCLA and Cal in OT. Take a look around, I'm not the only one griping on his conservativeness.

Fine, but you brought up fourth down and went with the stupid sh** about v's and p's. If you wanna bring up other play calls, go ahead, I don't have a problem with that. I responded to your post because you're insulting him in a way that does nothing for the board, imo. Unless you really thought that was funny?

Wtg MM.

Winless in conference for the first time ever.

Eat a bag of dicks, even Embree won a game.

Well i'm glad Utah was the team that kept you all winless.

This may not be a true rivalry yet, but it may get there is you guys can pull it together on day.

Top coaches are lining up to be the next guy to be given two seasons to clean up a horrible mess that was years in the making. Mac II can do this. We need some changes among the assistants, including a lights out recruiter. Guys like that are also lining up to come here.

Missouri could never win a pretty mediocre Big XII North. They were fortunate to find a conference where they can have some good success.

Yes, think about it. They are 9-3 right now, besides the two losses to the best teams in the conference Oregon and AZ with a mediocre QB Utah beats ASU and is easily in the Top 10 or close to it.

The only thing Utah is lacking at this point is a QB who the coaches can trust enough to open the play book. We got a glimpse of it today, because well Utah was playing Colorado and you have no defense.

Missouri could never win a pretty mediocre Big XII North. They were fortunate to find a conference where they can have some good success.
Bull****. Mizzou took over for us in TX, when our admin **** the bed over the scandal. They essentially replaced us in recruiting, and we became an FCS team.

Back