What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A Q&A with PacHoops.com's Adam Butler

RSSBot

News Junkie
To set the table for tomorrow's much anticipated rematch with Arizona, I reached out to friend and fellow hoops scribe Adam Butler for a quick question and answer session.*

Adam has established himself as one of the premier Pac-12 diarists on the web through his work at PacHoops.com.* Those in BuffNation may best remember him from his weekly recaps on AllBuffs, but he can also be found from time to time on sites such as Rush the Court and Addicted to Quack.* There's none better to talk to on the eve of one of the biggest conference games of the year.

Adam will also be in Boulder tomorrow, taking his first on-site peek into the world of all that is #RollTad.* While he is, unfortunately, a hardcore Arizona fan, I'll try not to hold it against him during his stay.

Over the course of 12 questions we touched on everything from Sabatino's miracle and the effects of expansion, to his favorite in-conference travel destination and Jennifer Lawrence.

Click below for the Q&A...

Read more »
DSHMk5NAYTc

To set the table for tomorrow's much anticipated rematch with Arizona, I reached out to friend and fellow hoops scribe Adam Butler for a quick question and answer session.*

Adam has established himself as one of the premier Pac-12 diarists on the web through his work at PacHoops.com.* Those in BuffNation may best remember him from his weekly recaps on AllBuffs, but he can also be found from time to time on sites such as Rush the Court and Addicted to Quack.* There's none better to talk to on the eve of one of the biggest conference games of the year.

Adam will also be in Boulder tomorrow, taking his first on-site peek into the world of all that is #RollTad.* While he is, unfortunately, a hardcore Arizona fan, I'll try not to hold it against him during his stay.

Over the course of 12 questions we touched on everything from Sabatino's miracle and the effects of expansion, to his favorite in-conference travel destination and Jennifer Lawrence.

Click below for the Q&A...

Read more »
DSHMk5NAYTc

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back