What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A really ****ty preview of the Idaho State game

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Well, here we are in Week 2. The glorious 1-0 Colorado Buffaloes look to build on the 44-7 curbstomping of CSU when they host the Idaho State Bengals on Saturday, September 10th, at 3:30pm.

One quick note about last week: I got a nice email from Camaro Jones asking if I knew anyone at CU Admissions and if I could put a word in for him. Cam’s world pretty much crashed down completely on Friday night and he’s in a dark place. Watching on tv, he even saw his Rammie girlfriend making out with a couple CU students during the game. Hang in there, Cam!
hang-in-there.jpg

As for CU, we’re finally busting the cherry on the new tailgating setup with the Buff Walk and IPF this weekend. Gonna be allsome.
cheerleaders.jpg

Unfortunately, that’s all I’ve got. Total writer’s block for this ****ty preview.

The bar for this renowned blog is set higher than ever after hearing that last week's installment was "Pulitzer worthy" (Thanks, Mom!). And Idaho State was giving me nothing. Yeah they blew out their Week 1 opponent. That opponent was something called Simon Frasier University B.C.

When the Buffs are hosting a team that friggin’ UNLV beat 80-8 last season and had to look to a Canadian DII program to give its fans a victory… what is there to really say?

Idaho State sucks. CU will crush them. Yada, yada, yada.
giphy.gif

I wrote the above and sat on this for a couple days. Then I saw that Idaho State’s HC, Mike Kramer, was HC at Montana State in 2006 when one of the worst days ever as a Buffs fan happened (props to Neill Woelk for dropping that nugget). Back in 2006, I knew it was a bad, bad loss. I vaguely remember my thoughts that night: “This sucks. Must stay on side to pass out. This really sucks.” In retrospect, it was a harbinger and was much worse than I knew at the time.

And this is the info that made it hit me. There is something here that is vitally important about this game and a reason we should all be pumped up as hell for this one.

I ****ing hate the state of Idaho and you should too.
FIdahoID.jpg
And I’m not just talking about the normal stuff that makes everyone else hate Idaho. **** Idaho! There is a big reason that matters for Saturday’s game.

Yeah, Idahoans are weird inbreds who are scared ****less of anything and everything… from a zombie apocalypse to, well, anything except wild gorillas. **** Idaho, those crazy bastards. I mean, what sane person isn't afraid of a wild gorilla?
BSntG.png

And, yeah, for some inexplicable reason they get upset way too easily. Like, when they tell you where they’re from and you forget that it’s an actual US state, thinking they must have said “Ohio” or “Iowa”. But, truthfully, I don’t know if Idaho really counts as a state and Idahoans don’t know either if they’re being honest. “Idaho” is a made up word the asshole founders lied about to Congress when trying to gain statehood, telling them it was an Indian word that means “gem of the mountains”. Total bull****. **** Idaho, but that’s not the big reason for hate.
07375a693fe66b4566c047f30a6.jpg

And, yeah, they tend to cop an attitude when you make the supreme effort of trying to relate by saying “the potato state, right?”... only to have them come back at you with a huffy attitude and a line about how they’re also #1 in lentils but never get the credit they deserve. Really, **** Idaho, but this still isn’t why. And, btw, Wazzu says “Suck it, Idaho! All you've got is potatoes!"
NLF+Green.gif

And, yeah, they are living in a strange time warp of non-culture – as demonstrated by the film Napoleon Dynamite. “What year was that supposed to be set in?” “Oh, it’s not from the early 80’s.” “You mean that’s just what Idaho is like?” Out of that strange existence comes a warped self-image psychologists have filed under the diagnosis “Unlce Ricosis”. **** Idaho! (And now we’re getting warmer on the true reason.)
Napoleon+Dynamite

Seriously, **** Idaho. Which finally brings me to what I’m talking about.

I ****ing hate Idaho because that state’s poison directly led to ten years of absolute torture as a CU football fan.

Dan Hawkins: came to CU from Boise State. Severe case of Uncle Ricosis, as evidenced by the below photo sourced from, I kid you not, bodybuilding.com. ‘Nuff said. **** Idaho!
hawkinsp3big.jpg

Dirk Koetter: Hawkins’ mentor. Born in Idaho. Even went to Idaho State. Hired Hawkins to Boise State and handed him that job with a full cupboard… thereby setting him up to be considered for a BCS job. **** Idaho! (I'll be cheering against the Tampa Bay Bucs, too.)
KoetterHiredBSU

Mike Bohn: Got his first AD job at the University of Idaho. That set the stage for everything that followed. Those ties to Idaho and the brain damage it caused led to him not only hiring Hawkins at CU but signing him to a contact extension. **** Idaho!
20130612__mike-bohn-hawkinsp1.jpg

And this is why “**** Idaho!” and why we need to send Idaho State’s lentil-loving asses home with a beatdown that is remembered for generations. Only then will be able to truly say that CU has flushed the Idaho out of the program and THE RISE IS REAL!

Score prediction: 100-0. MacIntyre goes for 2 on the final couple touchdowns to grind to dust the last remnants of the Idaho-induced super gonorrhea that infested Boulder.

Go Buffs!

Last edited:
Moving this into the Football Forum tomorrow morning, but got it knocked out tonight for a Barzil Member Preview.

Too angry? Maybe. And this is exactly why we need the Idaho to be killed with fire.

Last edited:
**** idaho! It's so nice to finally know what happened! An insidious and perfidious plot spanning decades.

Assholes. **** Idaho!

Last edited:
if the chinese nuked idaho from space would anyone notice?

if you are looking to live next door to an angry retired law enforcement official from a big city or a doomsday prepper then idaho is the place for you.

This really ****ty preview deserves a really ****ty reply.

Nik's ****ty preview references no chub when pondering a date with 'ho state.
Facts are facts. CU is opening the wallet for a one-night-stand this weekend.
This event is supposed to include lots of scoring from any number of positions.
CU's paid guest from Pocabordello, Idaho knows a thing or two about dome, too.

holt-arena.jpg

There is at least one lesson that CU might take away from the team with the sexy cat print interior design. This is a lesson could come in handy (pun intended) the following week in Ann Arbor, too. This is how it goes. First your money. Then your clothes.

Chub on!

benny-bengal.jpg%3Fw%3D199

"I'm Benny the Bengal, bitch."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back