What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A really ****ty preview of the Michigan game

Apparently people envision you as a 4" musketeer with a poor work ethic.

Musketeer? Maybe. Robin Hood's Men in Tights? Definitely.
tumblr_m85fj2rGqx1qce56uo7_400.gif

Models are starting to show the storm system to be mostly east of Ann Arbor by noon ET. If that holds, should be a great afternoon of football.

That site seems to me to be the best UM site out there ... not in layout obviously, but in frequency of posts, mostly rational posters (some of them give us props and warn their fellows about taking us for granted), knowledgeability, etc.

Also some pretty funny posters. Kind of reminds me of this place, except we have a much better layout/platform, etc. because our admins and mods rock ... can I get an AMEN!?!

Conspicuously absent from Brady's list of things he hasn't eaten: boogers.

Tom Brady has learned that he doesn’t love strawberries or coffee by never having tried either at all, a commitment no mortal man could ever conceive of pulling off. “I’ve never eaten a strawberry in my life. I have no desire to do that.” Never? “Absolutely not.”

That forum layout thinks it is 1994. Also, yup, they didn't get it (**** michigan, I can extrapolate a complete response from one post if I want).

http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/colorado-continues-troll-michigan#comment-4068120

Also, whichever one of you is explaining the joke to them can go **** yourself.

They totally seem to get it with the over-the-top nature of the ****ty preview and are being way too cool. I'm kind of liking Michigan fans in the way that I started liking Cal fans. This sucks. They're really pissing me off. Where are the idot trolls?

They totally seem to get it with the over-the-top nature of the ****ty preview and are being way too cool. I'm kind of liking Michigan fans in the way that I started liking Cal fans. This sucks. They're really pissing me off. Where are the idot trolls?

They don't treat us as real competition so they don't bother to troll us. Just like I doubt any CU fan bothered to troll ISU forums. They have been laughing at our comedy show this week, which to be honest isn't doing us any favors. If we win, then they will take notice, but it will be too late. If we lose, even if the game is close, they will forget us in 2 days. I just hope our team doesn't get distracted by all this - at least it seems Coach Mac hasn't been, judging by his latest interview on the Plati depth chart.

I am torn in general on this game since I also studied at UMich. I want our team to bash the hell out of them, but that would be like pissing into a fan...

I'd say it was genius if it wasn't a page out of the douches playbook - attract all of the attention / cause enough diversions so nobody questions / critiques the team. Everyone is so busy talking about our fake depth chart and the miracle, that nobody sees this giant mother****ing storm that's about to rise out of the abyss and **** all over their elephant walking parade. As fans, just remember to act like we've been there before after we shock the rest of the world.

They don't treat us as real competition so they don't bother to troll us. Just like I doubt any CU fan bothered to troll ISU forums. They have been laughing at our comedy show this week, which to be honest isn't doing us any favors. If we win, then they will take notice, but it will be too late. If we lose, even if the game is close, they will forget us in 2 days. I just hope our team doesn't get distracted by all this - at least it seems Coach Mac hasn't been, judging by his latest interview on the Plati depth chart.

I am torn in general on this game since I also studied at UMich. I want our team to bash the hell out of them, but that would be like pissing into a fan...
Unplug the fan and then piss it's a lot less messy.

I'd say it was genius if it wasn't a page out of the douches playbook - attract all of the attention / cause enough diversions so nobody questions / critiques the team. Everyone is so busy talking about our fake depth chart and the miracle, that nobody sees this giant mother****ing storm that's about to rise out of the abyss and **** all over their elephant walking parade. As fans, just remember to act like we've been there before after we shock the rest of the world.

CrX-zaRUEAArcnG.jpg

The weather could be a huge factor. If we have to slug it out in muddy trenches all day, it's likely M's depth will prevail. A clear day and the ability to pass and go outside, give us a better shot

The weather could be a huge factor. If we have to slug it out in muddy trenches all day, it's likely M's depth will prevail. A clear day and the ability to pass and go outside, give us a better shot

Luckily, Michigan Stadium has artificial turf, so there won't be any mud. ;)

Forecast has gone from 90% chance of rain to 50% with scattered thunderstorms. So, sounds like it'll be hit or miss. I figure Sefo is from Washington and should, therefore, be used to playing in the rain.

Phil Steele with a less ****ty preview

3:30, Big Ten Network

Coach Mike MacIntyre inherited a rebuilding situation, but now in his fourth year, he has an upperclassmen-laden, bowl-caliber team. Colorado was just 2-5 on the road last year, but the Buffaloes were outscored by only 8.5 points per game away from Boulder. Both teams have opened with two weak foes, but the stats are similar. Colorado has won by an average of 50-7, outgaining Colorado State and Idaho State (combined 9-14 in 2015) by 427 yards per game. Michigan has won its games by an average of 57-9, outgaining Hawaii and UCF (combined 3-22 in 2015) by just 198 yards per game. This is an underrated Colorado team that will keep this one closer than expected.

ATS pick: Colorado (+)
Score: Michigan 31, Colorado 20

Back