What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A really ****ty preview of the Michigan game

I'm not in love with that term but considering Michigan would probably be the class of the Pac 12 this season, if the Buffs are 11 points worse, on the road, then yes, as a fan I would call it a "moral victory" and be very encouraged about our chances against our Pac 12 foes.
This. Moral victories are for fans, not players or coaches.

The rumor when I was on campus was that Soleil Moon-Frye (Punky Brewster) was going to school at CU.

Alas, I never saw her or her apparently massive bosom around.

That site seems to me to be the best UM site out there ... not in layout obviously, but in frequency of posts, mostly rational posters (some of them give us props and warn their fellows about taking us for granted), knowledgeability, etc.

Also some pretty funny posters. Kind of reminds me of this place, except we have a much better layout/platform, etc. because our admins and mods rock ... can I get an AMEN!?!

Amazed anything works around here with our 1* mods. They must have 5* mods over there. How will we ever compete?

Met and hung out with Phil Jacksons daughter a few times in the late 90's up there. She was a pretty cool chick

Conspicuously absent from Brady's list of things he hasn't eaten: boogers.

Tom Brady has learned that he doesn’t love strawberries or coffee by never having tried either at all, a commitment no mortal man could ever conceive of pulling off. “I’ve never eaten a strawberry in my life. I have no desire to do that.” Never? “Absolutely not.”

Who has time for strawberries when you obviously only eat bags of cold dicks?

Back