What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A shutout!! What happened, Hawk fire Collins before the game..

JimmyBuff

LOL.. Just joking.. Collins defense is actually growing on me.. When we get this turned around I might be owing him an apology.

I followed the game on the computer until 21-0 when it seemed like we started running the ball on them.. We must have really dominated them today..

Great job Hawk..:thumbsup:

What a sight to behold. Perfect weather. Domination on both sides of the ball. A balanced attack. Seems every skills player touched the ball. A croud wave went around Folsom a bunch of times. It's been a long time since CU owned a team.

Next.

we really needed this, hawkins really needed this. biggest W since hawk has been here. keep it rolling, lets make it competitive against OU.

we really needed this, hawkins really needed this. biggest W since hawk has been here. keep it rolling, lets make it competitive against OU.

I'm giddy about it, but I wouldn't call this Hawk's biggest win... Of the 4 wins he has so far, the CSU game of this year was the most important..We could not afford to start off bad after last year's debacle..

Here's hoping there's much bigger wins this year than an average at best CSU team.. :thumbsup:

i agree that the csu game was big, (who does't love to beat them around?). but to smack somebody around like we did today, that is big, hawk hasn't had one of these since he has been here.

i agree that the csu game was big, (who does't love to beat them around?). but to smack somebody around like we did today, that is big, hawk hasn't had one of these since he has been here.

we beat the **** out of TTech last year I believe.. What was it 34-6, or something like that..

I like how we have played so far this year.. Even in the losses this year, we can all point to positive things in the game in where CU played well.. This is a good sign for where we are at the moment and a much better improvement from last year.. It also says the kids are buying into what the coaches are teaching.. :thumbsup:

Seriously, does anyone know where Jimmy lives. I have a bad feeling that he is tied up in the closet, and some sunshine pumper is typing from his computer. We have to get the old Jimmy back!!!

Seriously, does anyone know where Jimmy lives. I have a bad feeling that he is tied up in the closet, and some sunshine pumper is typing from his computer. We have to get the old Jimmy back!!!

naw. jimmy just does not want to have to meet my skiboot.

Back