What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ability for coaches son to walk on prhibited by NCAA?

pcbuff

Ability for coaches son to walk on prohibited by NCAA?

Someone responded to a rant I put up on signing day indicating that children of coaches are prohibited from walking on by the NCAA. It speaks to my lack of any internet ability that I just discovered this reply today. So then I started digging and can't find this NCAA reg. I can find several press releases about it happening at other institutions. Anyone familiar with this NCAA reg. that can steer me in the right direction?

That seems to support the idea that a coaches kid can walk on. I also was able to find articles where this was happening. The person in their private response to me indicated this was NCAA prohibited?

Hah

I can't tell you two apart.
That picture is what caused me to dig in and see the neg rep message referenced here. At some point I now need to figure out how to put up a picture and go through whatever it takes to get that picture of Hawk made invisible.

That picture is what caused me to dig in and see the neg rep message referenced here. At some point I now need to figure out how to put up a picture and go through whatever it takes to get that picture of Hawk made invisible.

I think we can make it go away for the paltry sum of $10….?

Think of it as a penicillin shot after a diagnosis of the clap.

Back