What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Additional CU/Utah postgame quotes

Justin M Guerriero

Club Member
Club Member
Mike MacIntyre on the postgame feeling: "The feeling in the locker room was awesome, but I thin the feeling will hit them when they get all their family away. They'll wake up in the middle of the night and just go 'wow.' They'll have that moment when it's just them by themselves when you've accomplished something that nobody thinks you're going to accomplish and you do something that nobody thinks you can do and you probably doubted yourself at times.

Mac on the team's defensive stands: "We did an excellent job of taking care of the run, which is what we knew we needed to do. We felt like our corners could lock up on their guys the majority of the game, which they did...So many plays out there were one on one. That's why corners are so precious."

Mac said this about Bryce Bobo: "I hope Bryce is ready to go [for Washington]. There's a good chance that he will be. He was with us all week getting treatment."

Mac on his seniors: "They're my heroes, that't the best way to say it. A hero goes above and beyond what you think they can do. They don't listen to anything. They just keep going out there and rescuing people."

Ryan Moeller on the win: "It was amazing, fantastic, everything you can think of. It is the best feeling being able to send these [seniors] off with a victory...we have been close but to be able to finally do it...the packed house, the entire environment was just bred for us to win."

Rick Gamboa on big defensive plays: "We [he and K.O.] knew that the offense was struggling a little bit and that defensively we needed to make a play. We were talking about forcing a turnover and getting the offense the ball or scoring as a defense."

Wasn't sure where to throw this but had to share. At the Utah game i ran into Bobby Pesavento and told him how much I enjoyed watching him play. Super nice guy and took a pic with a 40 year old man...oh well. Pic isn't the greatest from the lighting but either way nice guy.

Attachments

• RENK0389.JPG
    RENK0389.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 21
Also another quick story about Tad Boyle. I had taken the kids to go at halftime. We were standing in the bathroom waiting to go and Tad was using the pisser. My son and his friend were discussing the game etc. going over plays pointing out certain things and then said to each other...a win is a win just finish....Tad finished turned around and looked at both of them and said "You guys are coaches!!!! You're exactly right!!!" He gave them both a high five and left the bathroom (yes after he washed his hands). Dude is a class act, he didn't have to say anything to them but did and they were both very happy. Good guy.

Back