What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

After six games...

leftybuff

Unreconstructed Luddite
Club Member
Think we've seen what Cody he can do. There is enough tape on him now that defensive coordinators know they do not have to defend the middle third of the field. Roll out and throw the 5 yard sideline pattern and "launch it" on the 10 yard sideline pattern. Anything longer than that is a punt masquerading as a pass which either gets tipped or intercepted.

Ballenger may not be the answer, but it is certainly time to see what he can do. You really doubt get much of a feel for what he can do when he's in the game long after Cody has bent the noodle for three quarters.

I know that there are offensive line injuries. Fact is Sanders Head and Solder were penciled in as starters from day one. MTM and Miller are losses but this is ridiculous.

The buffs are one dimensional because defending the 5 yard sideline pass is not a heck of a lot different than defending the toss sweep. I fear we are going to see no changes the rest of the way through. I'm disgusted, K. U. was not a great team and the bus dropped another one that was entirely winnable.

Back