What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alabama Crimson Tide v Notre Dame Fighting Irish - BCS Championship - Game Thread

Who are you cheering for?

• Total voters
What a ****ing joke. **** the NCAA. I mean, what chance do the programs that "do it right" have? None. The game has devolved into a totally dysfunctional crap fest. 'bama could win every championship from now to ever if it stays the same.

ND got thouroughly screwed on the interfearence with the catch call on the punt. The call on the WR on the sidelines was right, he was still juggling when his feet left the ground for the last time.

Bottom line though, the officials aren't going to matter. I don't like either of these teams but so far ND doesn't belong on the field with Bama, Tide is superior in every unit.

Oh, and Mushberger suckes worse every year. How does he keep his job.

Now the goofy announcer inane **** starts. Great. Maybe Mussberger will choke on Herbie's dick.

What a ****ing joke. **** the NCAA. I mean, what chance do the programs that "do it right" have? None. The game has devolved into a totally dysfunctional crap fest. 'bama could win every championship from now to ever if it stays the same.

:popcorn:

As things are going I'll be able to switch channels in about 10 minutes. Nice job by the domers bringing their A game.

ND looks like a fraud. Real shocker there :lol: 'Bama does look the part of the best team in the nation right now though.

Brent? WTF? I think Brent is fantasizing about McCarron's GF and Mother. What a douche.

Last edited:
katherine-webb-miss-alabama-aj-mccarron.jpg

The good. Notre Dame gets their asses kicked and people are gettting sick and tired of cheating assed SEC crap. At some point, there will be a backlash against the SEC. The are cheating assed mother ****ers. How do they cheat? The get any lame assed kid into college if he can run/throw/pass/catch/block/tackle.

Back