What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alabama trouble?.

The NCAA has all of it's investigative resources making sure schools like North Dakota State are not offering improper benefits.

They won't waste the time looking into a clean program like Alabama.

The NCAA has all of it's investigative resources making sure schools like North Dakota State are not offering improper benefits.

They won't waste the time looking into a clean program like Alabama.

Actually, they're all likely down enjoying South Beach. Looking more and more like the U is the 10 story out there.

Actually, they're all likely down enjoying South Beach. Looking more and more like the U is the 10 story out there.
Definitely, "Gansta U" - who was that ex- Miami player who was a broadcaster a few years ago when a fight broke out at a Miami game, and this guy says he's going to leave the booth and take the elevator down to the field and "kick some ass"?

Definitely, "Gansta U" - who was that ex- Miami player who was a broadcaster a few years ago when a fight broke out at a Miami game, and this guy says he's going to leave the booth and take the elevator down to the field and "kick some ass"?[/QUOTE

Lamar Thomas - Fired after the game. Quoted in the Miami Herald ``Unfortunately, this thing blew up into a national event and I was caught with my pants down,'' he said. "If I had to do it all over again, I would be a little more tactful.''

Definitely, "Gansta U" - who was that ex- Miami player who was a broadcaster a few years ago when a fight broke out at a Miami game, and this guy says he's going to leave the booth and take the elevator down to the field and "kick some ass"?[/QUOTE

Lamar Thomas - Fired after the game. Quoted in the Miami Herald ``Unfortunately, this thing blew up into a national event and I was caught with my pants down,'' he said. "If I had to do it all over again, I would be a little more tactful.''
Is he the one that got stripped from behind in the Sugar Bowl by Teague?

Back