What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alabama vs Florida thread

I kinda want Florida to win because I'm afraid if Bama wins it the pollsters will want to give the Heisman to Ingram and I just don't think he deserves it. I would rather see it go to Toby Gerhart.

I kinda want Florida to win because I'm afraid if Bama wins it the pollsters will want to give the Heisman to Ingram and I just don't think he deserves it. I would rather see it go to Toby Gerhart.

Gerhart has been a very consistent performer. Ingram is good. Gerhart is excellent. I don't like that the Heisman has become a popularity contest. Guys like McCoy are in the running because of games like aTm, but he looked mediocre for the first half of the year.

I think Alabama has a better chance to beat Florida than Texas would, I think Texas has a better chance against Bama than they would against Florida. Since I want the Big XII to win I am rooting for Bama this game.

I am also one of those who am thouroughly sick of the Tebow worship (almost as much as I am sick of the Farve worship.) I think Bama-Texas would be a fun matchup and I would favor Texas, not so with UF.

God has appointed Tebow.
Saban is one letter away from ruling hell.

I'd rather laugh at the sinners than pray with the saints. The sinners are much more fun. Only the Tide die young.

After being MIA all year Charlie suddenly shows up before the SEC CCG .... things that make you go hmmmmm

Yea I'm really looking forward to this one too, I'm glad it's not opposite the Big 12 CCG so I can watch both. Slight lean to Bama, but I can see this one going either way. Hotlanta will be rockin' for this one!! (although it always is for the SEC CG...)

Gerhart has been a very consistent performer. Ingram is good. Gerhart is excellent. I don't like that the Heisman has become a popularity contest. Guys like McCoy are in the running because of games like aTm, but he looked mediocre for the first half of the year.

i thought McCoy was out of it after the OU game. i think he threw for 120 yards**. but, winning and the media have kept him in it. in fact, he'd be my best guess to the winner. people seem to like the "lifetime achievement" angle. he did play a heckuva game against ATM.

**the best play he makes in that game is a TD saving tackle he makes after throwing a red zone INT. OU takes the lead with about 7 minutes if the db beats McCoy....it's pick 6 all the way.

I'm taking Bama in a close, low scoring game. Florida has a great defense but with their superstar DE suspended look for Bama to pound the ball all game and wear them down. On the other side I have not been particularly impressed with UF's offense this season and I think Bammer's D is good enough to stop them. Here's hoping this is the end of Tebutt.

I am conflicted about this game. As special a player as Tebow is, it would be nice to see him go out on top. I don't think it's going to happen, though. No Percy Harvin this year. That Bama D is just too brutal. No way Florida will be able to grind out a win against them.

Florida's all-white look is ugly.

Thought the same thing. They look like the Florida Atlantic Owls from the SunBelt Conference.

2009-Florida-Atlantic-Football-Predictions-222x300.jpg

I don't see how they can reverse this Bama TD, and sure enough they didn't. Since reviews are part of the game, why on earth do they not have cameras right on the goal line? :confused:

EDIT: Probably because the refs stand directly on the goal line......

why the f cant players hold a bottle of water and squirt it into thier own mouths? are the water bottle holders unionized or something? :lol:

taken down by the punter?! :lol:

hell of a nice job on the tackle by the punter. usually they just get demolished/juked beyond belief and the returner runs to the TD.

huh! :lol:

taken down by the punter?! :lol:

hell of a nice job on the tackle by the punter. usually they just get demolished/juked beyond belief and the returner runs to the TD.

huh! :lol:

Yeah, that might have been the most money tackle by a punter I've ever seen. Usually they can shove them into the sideline, but that was a technique open field tackle.

at least we are not the dude who lost a throwing contest to a girl on national television.

Back