What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alabama vs Florida thread

McElroy is killing it.

Florida doesn't look like they have any playmakers showing up besides Tebow and he is getting contained.

Yeah they are really taking it to the Florida defense, and the Bama D is shutting the Gators down.

The Gators won't get a rematch in the MNC if they keep playing like this.

Depending on how things go in the night game, could we see Bama and Cincy in an MNC where potentially both coaches have bolted for another school before January?

I usually dont root against players, but I could not be happier to see Tebow lose this one. It just showed that once he played a good team (Florida played one other decent team this year, LSU, and he had very pedestrian numbers in that game) he would be exposed. **** YOU TEBOW

now that they won, id expect charlie to show up for like the third time this year ... wonder if hed shown up had they lost

For those of you that remember my mudhole prediction of Florida vs Ohio State a couple of years ago here is another:

If UT can hold off the the fuskers we will beat the **** out of them.

Roll Tide!

For those of you that remember my mudhole prediction of Florida vs Ohio State a couple of years ago here is another:

Roll Tide!

Agreed... the shorthorns will get destroyed in the title game.

Roll Tide!

From what I saw in both games the next national champion played in Georgia today. The Horns can't play with your guys Charlie. Saban brings home the trophy.

From what I saw in both games the next national champion played in Georgia today. The Horns can't play with your guys Charlie. Saban brings home the trophy.

I would much rather see TCU vs Bama at this point.

UT hasn't looked good in the last couple of games this season against much inferior competition.

Back