What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alabama vs. Texas

sort of annoyed we didn't get a game. Scary for colt. Not feeling his arm? yikes.

McElroy throwing the horns down FTL. Way to piggy back on the rest of your team jackass. You did absolutely nothing to win that game for your team and your coach actually took the ball out of your hands. Nice.

Last edited:
McElroy throwing the horns down FTL. Way to piggy back on the rest of your team jackass. You did absolutely nothing to win that game for your game and your coach actually took the ball out of your hands. Nice.

True, he did nothing. My wife said" what the hell is he being an ass for". I'm suprised saban didn't try and score again. I'm sorry but if mcoy plays, bama loses.

Mcoy plays, texas wins. Saban good coach, asshole otherwise.

That's certainly how the mutant cows will spin it.

But that's purely conjecture, and it is a diservice to the undefeated Bama national champions.

Do you guys realize that a mere two years ago we gave Bama everything they wanted in a bowl game ... even after spotting them .. what ... 24 points in the first half? ... and now they've won an MNC after being in the running for one last year until they lost to UF?

just sayin'

That's certainly how the mutant cows will spin it.

But that's purely conjecture, and it is a diservice to the undefeated Bama national champions.

**** bama and the sec. **** THAT A-HOLE SABAN TOO. Spin? no spin needed.

yeah, I thought alabama was good, but they are just another run of the mill undefeated team, like boise st

Sabin is an A-Hole nothing new, and many people have called Hawkins one big deal. Texas sucks and always will suck, as Mack Brown is a dunder head big deal. And yes BB I am here to pimp my pick of Texas 14 Bama 33 not exactly right but a near miss pure luck on my part. Party on Garth!!!

So did the texas dl. Wonder if our coaches picked up on having a good dl actually helps your defense?

205 yards rushing. Avg 4.0pc. That says all I need to know about the horns DL.

Most of that cam after contact and bama's rb's are very good. How many sacks did texas dl have tonight? I'll take either teams dl and dl recruiting anyday.

I thought the DL actually played all right, but the LBs missed a lot of tackles. Really did not see any difference makers in their LB corps while I saw several playmakers along their DL. JMO.

McElroy throwing the horns down FTL. Way to piggy back on the rest of your team jackass. You did absolutely nothing to win that game for your team and your coach actually took the ball out of your hands. Nice.

That jackass is 30-0 BTW as a starter since middle school..

Saban didn't have to throw the ball in the 2nd half because Mack Brown idiotic coaching at the end of the half gave him the game..

Colt or not, just another example of why you don't want Mack Brown coaching your team in a big game. The guy is a clueless hack.

That jackass is 30-0 BTW as a starter since middle school..

Saban didn't have to throw the ball in the 2nd half because Mack Brown idiotic coaching at the end of the half gave him the game..

Colt or not, just another example of why you don't want Mack Brown coaching your team in a big game. The guy is a clueless hack.

Just thought it was a stupid gesture on his part at the end of a game he did not do anything to win that ballgame. The high school records are ****ing stupid. A lot of guys could have gone undefeated for Southlake Carroll in their glory days. He came off looking a like a jackass.

I agree that Brown's decision at the end of the first half was bad, but I cannot really find too much fault in his coaching effort tonight, he had his team within three points in the 4th quarter with an inexperienced true freshman at QB.

Just thought it was a stupid gesture on his part at the end of a game he did not do anything to win that ballgame. The high school records are ****ing stupid. A lot of guys could have gone undefeated for Southlake Carroll in their glory days. He came off looking a like a jackass.

I agree that Brown's decision at the end of the first half was bad, but I cannot really find too much fault in his coaching effort tonight, he had his team within three points in the 4th quarter with an inexperienced true freshman at QB.

Yeah, it was a good moral victory for Hack Brown with his team filled with 5 stars and 4 stars to lose by only 16 points.. :lol:

They should give him a 10 million a year contract..

Yeah, it was a good moral victory for Hack Brown.. :lol:

Where did I say that? Saban is clearly the better coach and I thought Bama was the better team. Not sure why Texas should be so ashamed. It is not like they are suddenly going to go away.

I thought the DL actually played all right, but the LBs missed a lot of tackles. Really did not see any difference makers in their LB corps while I saw several playmakers along their DL. JMO.

Surgio Kendell is talented and disrupted Bama's passing game. Everyone knew the Alabama was going to run. And they ran at will, producing not one, but two 100 yard rushers...with a stacked box.

Marcell Darius was a monster. There's no telling that he wouldn't have had his hands on McCoy all night long.

Surgio Kendell is talented and disrupted Bama's passing game. Everyone knew the Alabama was going to run. And they ran at will, producing not one, but two 100 yard rushers...with a stacked box.

Marcell Darius was a monster. There's no telling that he wouldn't have had his hands on McCoy all night long.

And remember supposedly the defensive coordinator is supposed to be the coach in waiting.. A coach blessed with a bunch of 4 star and 5 stars against an offense who had no passing game couldn't stop the run..

Eventually it will dry up for Mack just like it did for Bowden at FSU...

yeah it did for bowden after 29 years... jimmy who in your mind is a good coach...wait better yet who is your ideal coach for Cu... ooh oooh lets withdraw vince lombardi's dna and splice it with Coach mac and combine into a test tube baby... then once the test tube creation becomes 18 have it **** the Genetically engineered female offspring from Bear Bryant and Bo Schembecklers DNA and get her pregnant.. then from birth have the kid have to be attached the eye thing from clockwork orange with Game film from every play from every game ever played... then cryogenicaly freeze it until immortality is discovered unthaw him and inject him with the immortality serum then use a time machine to bring it back to the point when barnett was being fired and mike bohn replaced with a cyborg from the time supercoach was spawned so it wouldnt seem so random.... then would you be happy?

Last edited:
Bama was a lot better at the fundamentals than UT. Their RBs were bruisers and UT had trouble making a solid tackle. There were so many during the game that a Bama player didn't let his guy get passed him in the open field. Tough D.

yeah it did for bowden after 29 years... jimmy who in your mind is a good coach...wait better yet who is your ideal coach for Cu... ooh oooh lets withdraw vince lombardi's dna and splice it with Coach mac and combine into a test tube baby... then once the test tube creation becomes 18 have it **** the Genetically engineered female offspring from Bear Bryant and Bo Schembecklers DNA and get her pregnant.. then from birth have the kid have to be attached the eye thing from clockwork orange with Game film from every play from every game ever played... then cryogenicaly freeze it until immortality is discovered unthaw him and inject him with the immortality serum then use a time machine to bring it back to the point when barnett was being fired and mike bohn replaced with a cyborg from the time supercoach was spawned so it wouldnt seem so random.... then would you be happy?

I remember the first time I sniffed glue.

what you dont think that would be the best coach... tell you what ill hold my breath until the process is complete. on the count of 3... ready? 1... 2... 3.... commencing deep breath

what you dont think that would be the best coach... tell you what ill hold my breath until the process is complete. on the count of 3... ready? 1... 2... 3.... commencing deep breath

Promise? Do you need a plastic bag or a belt?

Said it before, Ill say it again, it all begins and ends up front. Texas's D besides the running game played well enough to win. Otherwise, they lost up front, pretty simple. Alabama was just the better team, pretty obvious to me.

Back