What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alamo Bowl: UW vs. Baylor

Kind of like arena ball on a big field. The question was not who could score, it was could they get a stop or would an offense make a mistake that would turn the game, With all the scoring it was strange to think a two score lead could win it but when you dom't think you can stop them twice and a field goal is the same as a turn over, strange game.

Robert Griffin the Third is a bizarre human.... Seems bright and articulate...... then I see him on SportsCenter this morining.... (did not watch the game) and he says that this bowl was "the most watched college football game of the year".....

It is as if he equates points scored with the number of people watching......

Robert Griffin the third..... I am a huge college football fan and don't tune into Bowl games because they are meaningless and the system BLOWS.....

Robert Griffin the third..... I am a huge college football fan and don't tune into Bowl games because they are meaningless and the system BLOWS.....

I did not write that line above because I actually thought he would read this....

There's been a buncha people talking to themselves on Allbuffs lately. Not sure what's driving that...

That DC at UW has been a disaster. They have been consistently horrible on defense. If they were at least mediocre they would really jump in the wins column. I would be firing that guy yesterday if I was them.

That DC at UW has been a disaster. They have been consistently horrible on defense. If they were at least mediocre they would really jump in the wins column. I would be firing that guy yesterday if I was them.

He's officially gone. And the LB and Safeties coaches. Only the recruiting coordinator Johnny Nansen (also DL coach) is left. Everyone else on the defensive coaching staff is gone. (Martin left for UCLA).

Can't wait to hear who the new staff will be. If UW becomes even mediocre on defense they will be a Top 25 team.

Scout Link

He's officially gone. And the LB and Safeties coaches. Only the recruiting coordinator Johnny Nansen (also DL coach) is left. Everyone else on the defensive coaching staff is gone. (Martin left for UCLA).

Can't wait to hear who the new staff will be. If UW becomes even mediocre on defense they will be a Top 25 team.

Scout Link

Sark's waiting until after signing day to get rid of his recruiting coordinator, huh? Probably smart.

Sark's waiting until after signing day to get rid of his recruiting coordinator, huh? Probably smart.

Also STs coach, and this year's ST squad has actually been outstanding. Good reason to keep him as STs coach if nothing else. Best offense and STs we've had in years. Only the D is failing.

Slate is clean now for a new DC to bring along whatever staff he chooses. I would love to see a Rocky Seto coaching his dear acquaintance Arik Armstead next year!

Back