What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alex Lewis transferring to Neb

No, he wouldn't. He would advise using these factors to mitigate the plea deal down.

That could work. But as you said, if his damages are severe this could be a disaster for Lewis. Have to think throwing someone into a kiosk by the throat doesn't bode well for Lewis.

Not much has been said of Webb's situation. But the report is he was involved in punching the victim while he was down. I don't know what happens to him, but whatever it is it's likely less severe than Lewis. However, I would be surprised if he's on the team after this is settled.

I have read all the posts on this thread and I am to the point of let the courts handle it, the current Nebraska coach has a good history of kicking players of the team for getting in trouble. This will be no different. Lets just see how it plays out.

Right. The Lewis angle is CU-Boulder became unsafe for him because he was wearing NU gear. And it turns out to be a fabrication verified by the police report. So he went out of his way to make the university and Boulder community look bad.

This lawyer is a piece of work. He drops this quote:

"My client didn't do anything but shove a fellow," Brenner said. "I don't feel there is enough evidence to go forward and convict my client"

Shoving a someone into a wall until they bleed from the head and are knocked unconscious isn't a big deal to this guy. This will not end well if they plead not guilty.

A lawyer that doesn't feel? Say it ain't so!

I still see QB involved in beating someone into unconsciousness. His pal'ing around with defecting linemen certainly shows another side of 'senior leadership' too.

boils down to this - USAF Cadet in all Blue Military Uniform / future officer vs. dumb big jock x 2.... not boding well against the Buffs players

Or you suck at sarcasm. I'm going to go with you sucking.
Dude, I knew you were being sarcastic. But you do realize the girl didn't get knocked out, and thus your sarcasm was mis-placed?

Basically, you didn't make any sense if you were replying to me. :lol:

Dude, I knew you were being sarcastic. But you do realize the girl didn't get knocked out, and thus your sarcasm was mis-placed?

Basically, you didn't make any sense if you were replying to me. :lol:

Well once you get a grasp of pronouns you might make more sense. I just don't understand monkey.

Well once you get a grasp of pronouns you might make more sense. I just don't understand monkey.
Hmm. Yup, my apologies for being mean to you in the past. You are a moron with a faint grasp of the english language. It's not nice to make fun of the mentally challenged.

Hmm. Yup, my apologies for being mean to you in the past. You are a moron with a faint grasp of the english language. It's not nice to make fun of the mentally challenged.

Easy on Tante. He was recently victimized by a barzillian wax.

Total bull****! I was way up there.

Semper Gumby

images

Back