What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alex Lewis transferring to Neb

Hold on. I initially assumed that Webb and Lewis mixed it up with some fans that were taunting Lewis for sucking as a human being.

But do we think Lewis and Webb got into a fight? That's my favorite option.

I hope this causes Pelini to reconsider his offer...

It looks like Nebraska OL Alex Lewis was the main culprit, as he had 2 counts of Harrassment to go along with the 1 count of 2nd Degree Assault. Former Kansas QB Jordan Webb had only 1 count of 2nd Degree Assault.

Re: Arrests last night? J Webb and A Lewis

It looks like Nebraska OL Alex Lewis was the main culprit, as he had 2 counts of Harrassment to go along with the 1 count of 2nd Degree Assault. Former Kansas QB Jordan Webb had only 1 count of 2nd Degree Assault.

You need to do the write up for the paper.

Hold on. I initially assumed that Webb and Lewis mixed it up with some fans that were taunting Lewis for sucking as a human being.

I hope this causes Pelini to reconsider his offer...

If Webb and Lewis got into a fight over Lewis' defection to the Nubs, it would be pretty hard to not like Webb a lot. Juvenile? Yes. Priceless? Yes.

****ing old people

Your lawn?

WILBURN,LANCE DARRELL Booking #: 1303785 Booking Date: 05/12/2013 05:00 Location; BJ BOK
DOB: 04/27/1980 Race: W Sex: M
Case No:
Arresting Agency:
LOUISVILLE PD
Charge Information: BOULDER MUNI - FTA URINATING IN PUBLIC
Arrest Date: 05/12/2013

Your lawn?

WILBURN,LANCE DARRELL Booking #: 1303785 Booking Date: 05/12/2013 05:00 Location; BJ BOK
DOB: 04/27/1980 Race: W Sex: M
Case No:
Arresting Agency:
LOUISVILLE PD
Charge Information: BOULDER MUNI - FTA URINATING IN PUBLIC
Arrest Date: 05/12/2013
Mick's.

This story checks out to me. Lewis could Harass Jordan about his terrible record as a Buffs QB AND as a Kansas QB. 2 counts harassment.

Jordan swings at him, and a fight breaks out. They both get arrested.

Open and shut case.

oh i do't live there anymore. good luck to the piss victims on Bolder Boulder and 4th of July. graduation, too.

they ARE gonna be pissing in your yard. it's how the suburbanites and east coasters do. drink a lot, pay 80 bucks to run around Boulder (which you could do any OTHER day of the year for free), and piss in your yard.

Last edited:
za7a6usu.jpg

Back