What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All Buffs Fantasy College Football League (Live Draft 8/29 1pm ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I grabbed Melvin gordon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could set it up again if enough people want to play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you know of a better site, let me know. I believe that CBS did college fantasy football for a while, but they don't anymore.

We used CBS in past years, so it looks like I have no advice to offer....as usual.

Let's just make sure to set it up so that it's P5 + Notre Dame only. I don't think anyone wants to dick around trying to figure out if Bowling Green has a RB we should draft.

Might want to change the thread title. I'm pretty sure the live draft isn't planned for late October.

Still trying to decide if I have time for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back