What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

all that hate, over all those years, directed at the fuskers...

****** fans of a midrange B1g team that has peaked. Bo won't take them any further up the food chain. See ya. Huskermark and Kamel, you're cool. if you're not one of those two, you suck and should move on to another board. And when I say you suck, it's not subjective. You really do suck.

Well, you guys are a lot easier to hate, so I could see why it would last longer from our perspective. Also, with husker fans crawling all over our boards, who can really forget?

I met another husker fan out here the other day (one of two husker fans here that played TE at Air Force, oddly). It literally took him less than three minutes to tell me that husker fans are the greatest in College Football.

When I mentioned that we have a joke among CU fans regarding how long it takes a nebraska fan to tell us how great they are, and they don't understand how annoying that might sound when talking to a fan from another team, he got a little sullen. So I told him to cheer up...while three minutes was by no means a record, it was a hell of an effort. We don't speak anymore.

And while we're on the topic. I was watching the CU USC game on the bigscreen in the DFAC a few weeks ago and some Air Force doosh (who I didn't even know) comes in and says, "CU sucks"...while I'm watching the ****ing game! So I said, "Well, we have a new coaching staff, and we've had a ton of injuries, especially in our secondary. There are probably only four or five teams in the nation with enough depth to consistently win after the hits we've taken to our secondary".

The dude (Major, by the way, so junior to me) said, "those are just excuses." So I lost my ****. I had gotten up at four in the morning, on a Friday, to watch this game, and some dickface (UCLA grad, it turned out) is talking **** for no purpose other than to be an ass.

So I said, "I'm armed, so we're not going to fight here, but if we were in a bar I'd kick your ****ing ass into your ****ing skull. Now get the **** away from me before I reconsider." I was beyond pissed. Who heckles a fan when their team is losing, when they don't have a dog in the fight?

So I see this asshole everywhere now (it's a pretty small compound. I just stare him down and he gets out of my way. He tried saying, "Good morning, Sir" the other day but I told him to "**** off." I'm not backing down. **** him.

Man, someone missed their masturbation time.

Guy was a doosh but you acted like an insane person. Awesome. Did our fan base reputation proud Wally!

There's a guy in my Rotary club who's an insufferable fusker. A week or two ago, me and a guy who went to Fairview were talking about the BHS/FHS game (FHS won - they cheated), and this guy walks up and says "I was thinking about BHS & FHS during the Nebraska/Northwestern game". I said "No matter how obscure, you're always able to find some connection to Nebraska football in just about every facet of your life, aren't you?". I have found this to be the case with most fusker fans. It's like the seven degrees of Kevin Bacon. Somehow, some way, everything that ever happens can be traced back to fusker football. And they wonder why we find them so annoying.

Meh, I never really hated the fuskers, just make fun of them now and then, sort of equal opportunity. What I hate are trolls. Why would anyone quote and respond to a troll? It's pointless, unless that's your only cardio for the day...

Man, someone missed their masturbation time.

Guy was a doosh but you acted like an insane person. Awesome. Did our fan base reputation proud Wally!

I'm kicking your ****ing ass the next time I see you.

****** fans of a midrange B1g team that has peaked. Bo won't take them any further up the food chain. See ya. Huskermark and Kamel, you're cool. if you're not one of those two, you suck and should move on to another board. And when I say you suck, it's not subjective. You really do suck.

**** you! :thumbsup:

This reminds me of a guy who can't understand the fact that the relationship he was in is now over. let's not look too pathetic. i like to see the fuskers lose, for sure, but they're out of our lives now. time to move on.

This reminds me of a guy who can't understand the fact that the relationship he was in is now over. let's not look too pathetic. i like to see the fuskers lose, for sure, but they're out of our lives now. time to move on.

Are you talking to the husker fans that are over here, or those that hate them?

It's more like the couple that breaks up, hates each other, but occassionally gets together for drunken hookups. I've got dibs on BRI.

Are you talking to the husker fans that are over here, or those that hate them?

It's more like the couple that breaks up, hates each other, but occassionally gets together for drunken hookups. I've got dibs on BRI.
Not sure how to respond to this?.............thanks? :lol:

The B1G has stripped the Coloradoans for Nebraska asswipes of their most cherished game of the year. That trip up and down I76/i80 is stripped of bragging rights for this faction. The rug has been yanked from under their feet.

They all can join BIGREDIOWAN.....

Move to Des Moines and talk smack...... They have options.

They all can join BIGREDIOWAN.....

Move to Des Moines and talk smack...... They have options.

Brilliant idea.

Chicagoans for Nebraska has a nice ring to it.

Get the red out! Is that Estes Park Husker store shuttered yet?

Iowa fans were pretty quiet in Lincoln. Been to the Spanksgiving game the last 3 years straight and although I've never seen Memorial that packed both in and outside the stadium...they were a quiet lot of fans. It's like they knew they weren't going to win.

so it turns out the company man on my rig is a husker. we get to talking today and it turns out he is buffsurveyor! this guy literally said the following:
-folsom is the worst place to watch a game in the country. i had to fight my way in and out of the stadium every time i went.
-the funny thing is, csu has always had the better team than cu. i replied csu is under .500 all time. he replied i'm pretty sure colorado has never had a winning season. dead serious.
-nebraska always had more fans than cu at folsom.
-i'm so sick of coloradans moving to my part of nebraska.
-in the end i guess i like colorado, they've made me more money over the years than this job.
-suh never did stuff like that at nebraska, somethings changed, they got to him.

so it turns out the company man on my rig is a husker. we get to talking today and it turns out he is buffsurveyor! this guy literally said the following:
-folsom is the worst place to watch a game in the country. i had to fight my way in and out of the stadium every time i went.
-the funny thing is, csu has always had the better team than cu. i replied csu is under .500 all time. he replied i'm pretty sure colorado has never had a winning season. dead serious.
-nebraska always had more fans than cu at folsom.
-i'm so sick of coloradans moving to my part of nebraska.
-in the end i guess i like colorado, they've made me more money over the years than this job.
-suh never did stuff like that at nebraska, somethings changed, they got to him.

Looks like you are really one of those Coloradans for Nebraska.

Sucks to hate Nebraska these days! Not much return on your investment anymore.

**** you just the same!

come again?

That's exactly what your mother said last night.

trebek-and-connery.jpg

Back