What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All-Time Favorites

stewart1cham

I am in the middle of a project, and wanted to gather some names of the more "popular" all-time Buff players .

If I had to list my top 3, I'd go with...

1. Sal Aunese --> The reason I am a Buff fan.
2. Darian Hagan
3. Eric Bieniemy

Rodney Stewart
Chad Brown
Kordell Stewart

Just a quick list, but Speedy is my favorite. Never had the size but busted his ass in the weight room and every time he stepped on the field.

Last edited:
Charles Johnson (QB)
Darian Hagan
Westbrook
Kanavis McGhee
Chris Brown
Bobby Purify (Gotta love a kids whose name is a verb)

Rashan
Kordell
Chris Brown

Honorable mention
Darian Hagan
Koy Detmer
Bobby Purify
Ben Kelly
Justin Bannan
Dion Figures
Michael Westbrook
CJ - both of them
Big Al
Kanavis

And probably many more that I can't think of right now.

Too many to name, so I'll throw out a few that I didn't see.

Deon Figures
Bad Thad Washington
Chris Naeole

Not enough linemen...

Joe Garten
Chris Naeole
Heath Irwin
Jay Leeuwenburg
Wayne Lucier
Nate Solder
Mark Vander Poel
Jim Hansen

u2use8at.jpg

1.) Cody Hawkins
2.) Rae Carruth
3.) Darrell Scott
I knew someone would name #2 at some point! Honestly, Cody gets too much hate IMO. He always repped the Buffs well, his dad even said he regretted (year before he got fired) bringing him here. It's so much hindsight, I remember when people were ecstatic that he was coming here. It didn't work out I get it.

Back