What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All-Time Favorites

Former Orioles coach, among other teams, baseball lifer, and yeah played for CU in baseball as well when they had a team.

Yep. Catcher, played with the Mets for several years. Surprised quite a few folks when he chose baseball instead of football as a pro endeavor.

Yep. Catcher, played with the Mets for several years. Surprised quite a few folks when he chose baseball instead of football as a pro endeavor.
Not totally familiar with the circumstances but he was drafted second overall in baseball, 17th round in football. Here's an article written about him earlier this year. Have to admire someone like this, wish he had gotten a chance to be an MLB manager. Might've beeen the last chance chance to get an MLB manager from CU after all.

1. Paul Richardson

2. Jordon Dizon
3. Lawrence Vickers

Last edited:
Kordell
CJ(WR)
Figures
Hudson
Alfred Williams
Salaam
Woolfork

I could name plenty more, those guys came to mind.

Bobby Anderson
Dick Anderson
Ariel Solomon
Eric McCarty
Tennyson McCarty
Ken Culbertson
Ty Littlehales
Will Pericek

rep to the first person who can tell me what these guys all had in common other than being Buffs.

Jimmy Smith making a big push to be on this list tonight. He's been a billboard for CU while shutting down Megatron all night. Announcers must have mentioned Colorado 10 times tonight.. Fun to watch

Jordan Dizon
Jon Major
Paul Richardson

And I know he's not a popular guy around here, but I always was a huge fan of Joel Klatt. I realize he has done some controversial things in recent years, but when he was playing he was a big idol of mine.

A quick snapshot:

Bobby Anderson
Dick Anderson
Sal Aunese

Justin Bannan
Marlon Barnes
Greg Biekert
Eric Bieniemy
JJ Billingsley
Jeromy Bloom
Cliff Branch
Tyler Brayton
Chad Brown
Chris Brown
Bill Brundage

Brian Cabral
Jeff Campbell
Mason Crosby
Ken Culbertson

Koy Detmer
Jordon Dizon
Brandon Drumm

Embree (pre-coach)

JJ Flannigan
Dion Figures

Joe Garten
Daniel Graham
Rick Grunden
Andre Gurode

Darian Hagan
Jim Hansen
Chris Hudson
Heath Irwin

Charles Johnson (QB)
Charles Johnson (wr)

Ben Kelly
Joel Klatt (with an explanation)

Matt Lepsis
Jay Leeuwenburg
Ty Littlehales
Wayne Lucier

Jon Major
Eric McCarty
Tennyson McCarty
Kanavis McGhee
Mike Moschetti
Kevin Moyd

Chris Naeole

Will Pericek
Mike Pritchard
Bobby Purify

Paul Richardson
Rosga
Matt Russell

Rashan Salaam
Jimmy Smith
Nate Solder
Ariel Solomon
John "Bad Dude" Stearns
Kordell Stewart
Rodney Stewart
Jashon Sykes

Duke Tobin

Mark Vander Poel
Lawrence Vickers

Bad Thad Washington
Michael Westbrook
Alfred Williams
Wizzer White
Ronnie Woolfork

Someone that has not been mentioned that deserves a ton of gratitude from Buff nation for the MNC: Paul Rose.

Bobby Anderson
Dick Anderson
Ariel Solomon
Eric McCarty
Tennyson McCarty
Ken Culbertson
Ty Littlehales
Will Pericek

rep to the first person who can tell me what these guys all had in common other than being Buffs.

You forgot a few that jumped out at me…
Heath Irwin, Elton Davis and Adam Reed for example.

Bobby Anderson
Dick Anderson
Mason Crosby
Hale Irwin
Wizzer White
Bad Dude Stearns

Last edited:
Back