What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All-Time Favorites

I can't believe you remember Ryan black. He was one of my favorites when I was a kid too. I just remember him just flying in and making tackles . He was one of my favorites

favbuff.jpg

There is my list so far... this worked out perfectly. (Yes, there are some basketball players on the list, but the majority is football.)

Fla and Wyo, who will be honored as AllBuffs-Americans with a retiring of their shared number 35.

All-Time Favs

Matt Russell
Michael Westbrook
Jeff Geiser - was football coach at Adams State when I went to school there and was a really nice guy

You forgot a few that jumped out at me…
Heath Irwin, Elton Davis and Adam Reed for example.

Yeah, and there was the walk-on safety we had a couple years ago whose name escapes me right now. I was digging hard for the name "Elton Davis" when I posted that yesterday, but couldn't find it. Good call on Heath Irwin. Totally forgot about him.

I may have missed it, but Ronnie "The Block" Bradford really needs to be on the list. Dude won us a MNC.

Yeah, and there was the walk-on safety we had a couple years ago whose name escapes me right now. I was digging hard for the name "Elton Davis" when I posted that yesterday, but couldn't find it. Good call on Heath Irwin. Totally forgot about him.

Jeff Smart? Fun player to watch…not a safety tho

Craig Ochs
Marcus Houston
Kent Kahl
Nick Hirschman
Seth Lobato
Darrel Scott
Shane Dillon
Stevie Joe Dorman

:bang:

Ooops I thought this was a different thread. About traitors

Last edited:
Greg Biekert
Matt Russell
Alfred Williams
Chad Brown

What a great set of linebackers.

Kordell Stewart
Rasham Salaam
Eric Bieniemy
Chris Brown - for the one game if nothing else.

Greg Biekert
Matt Russell
Alfred Williams
Chad Brown

What a great set of linebackers.

Kordell Stewart
Rasham Salaam
Eric Bieniemy
Chris Brown - for the one game if nothing else.
and Kanavis McGhee + Joel Steed in the middle.... freakn crazy good D

Bobby Anderson
Dick Anderson
Ariel Solomon
Eric McCarty
Tennyson McCarty
Ken Culbertson
Ty Littlehales
Will Pericek

rep to the first person who can tell me what these guys all had in common other than being Buffs.

They went to Fairview?

My list starts and ends at Prichard. Dude was friggin awesome.

Next is Steve Vogel. Just because no one else would ever choose him.

Bobby Anderson
Dick Anderson
Ariel Solomon
Eric McCarty
Tennyson McCarty
Ken Culbertson
Ty Littlehales
Will Pericek

rep to the first person who can tell me what these guys all had in common other than being Buffs.

Heath Irwin? Outside of the Andersons, probably the best BHS to CU player. You also forgot Daren Tadlock.

They went to Fairview?
The Fairview list:

Darragh Oneill
Brady Daigh
Craig Ochs

yeah, that's impressive. How about the Fairview kids who went elsewhere? It's a more impressive list-

Tony Bosselli
Scott Lockwood.

basically, Fairview sucks.

My list starts and ends at Prichard. Dude was friggin awesome.

Next is Steve Vogel. Just because no one else would ever choose him.

Dave logan
Billy Waddy
Don Hasselbeck

steve Vogel was my boss for awhile a long time ago

you're right.... No one would choose him

Back