What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All-Time Favorites

Ben Kelly. Loved the excitement of him waiting to get a punt. You alwaus knew it could go back all the way. My favorite db and punt returner.

Lawrence Vickers. Bad ass bringing the pain from the fullback position.

Brandon Drumm. Same reason as LV.

The guys who post here. They add a lot of good perspective and balance in a sea of chicken littles. And Hagan. Anything could happen when he had the ball.

Semper Gumby

I can't believe you remember Ryan black. He was one of my favorites when I was a kid too. I just remember him just flying in and making tackles . He was one of my favorites

Yup. Dude flew to the ball. So fun to watch him play.

I think he started up Sambazon. Expensive stuff. :lol:

Darius Holland
Donnel Leomiti
Neil Voskeritianonon (sp?) :lol:
Derek West
Ryan Sutter
Christian Fauria
Matt Lepsis
Greg Lindsey
Leonard Renfroe

Last edited:
1. Barry Helton