What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AllBuffs Boulder watch party for Saturday

Started an hour ago.

Started at 9 am. Get on my level.

Child, please.
Hmmmm.

If you're alluding to him starting before me today, fair enough. When I was 19 and in college, starting at 9 is taking it easy. For [strike] football [/strike] saturdays I would start at 7 after stopping at 4. As I'm sure many of us did. UBL, get on the level you should be on.

Sitter just got here. Leaving in a few minutes.

I guess I'll go shave now to purty myself up for you guys. :lol:

You guys be careful going home after the game and round up some DDs. You know damn good and well the Boulder cops will be everywhere.

Goose, nik and i are here. Come on by

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Even though it wasn't much of a turnout and the game sucked, it was nice to hang out with you guys. Here's hoping for better luck next time...

Even though it wasn't much of a turnout and the game sucked, it was nice to hang out with you guys. Here's hoping for better luck next time...

^^this^^

I hope we can grow this thing and also find a bar we can work with to give us a permanent home for AllBuffs watch parties. I really like getting to know people from the board irl at these things, sackygates, etc.

^^this^^

I hope we can grow this thing and also find a bar we can work with to give us a permanent home for AllBuffs watch parties. I really like getting to know people from the board irl at these things, sackygates, etc.

Did Harpo's warrant a second date, or are we going to keep playing the field?

Did Harpo's warrant a second date, or are we going to keep playing the field?

It's a good atmosphere. They get a mostly Buff crowd. Service is really good. And they'd got a ton of tvs. Also, I was impressed that they turned the sound on for the CU game even though the UGA-BSU and LSU-UO games were still in progress. They had a ton of CU stuff out to decorate the place for the game (balloons outside, the entire staff in CU shirts, etc.).

Nothing I saw last night from Harpo's made me feel like they shouldn't get a 2nd date. I'm still open to looking around, though, and playing the field a bit. I want to check out 28th Street Pub, for example. Since they're new, I think we'd have a chance of it being an "AllBuffs bar" if we can build this thing and have good sized groups for our away football and basketball games. My main reservation with Harpo's is that they are already pretty crowded so our growth potential is limited. The other thing is that they don't have great drink options for those of us who like to go with higher shelf liquor.

The other thing is that they don't have great drink options for those of us who like to go with higher shelf liquor.

Someone's still upset that they had to explain to the waitress how to prepare Scotch properly. :lol:

Wow she is retarded. There isn't enough room in the glass for the Macallan and the ginger ale.

Pretty good--and I know I'm a bit obsessive about this--but it would have been better if you'd italicized "and". You're welcome.

Back