What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AllBuffs Bracket Challenge (Pick 'em)

It was a really good decision to pick Missouri to win it all. I can't see any situation in which that gamble won't pay off.

I'm out. ****ing Mizzery. Everyone warned me and I didn't listen. (I DIDN'T LiSTEN!)

I got royally ass ****ed.....had duke and Mizzou in final 4... had duke winning it all.....

Big night tonight... I've got 6 of 8 Elite 8 teams remaining and all of my final four. Ranked 3d. Who are the two guys ahead of me? I've got a better points remaining then both, barely. SHOW YOURSELVES!

Big night tonight... I've got 6 of 8 Elite 8 teams remaining and all of my final four. Ranked 3d. Who are the two guys ahead of me? I've got a better points remaining then both, barely. SHOW YOURSELVES!

Pretty much my entire Sweet 16 is blown, but I've got all of my Final Four teams alive. If they make it and Michigan State wins the championship, I probably win this thing. Right now, though, I'm in like 50th. Still have a puncher's chance.

Whatever happens, I think I can still hang my bracket ego on winning it 3 years ago when I actually picked Butler into the Final Four.

Hate to rain on your parade snowbuff. I have 7/8 alive, and I'm 3 points ahead. Granted you have 1 more possible point.

Hate to rain on your parade snowbuff. I have 7/8 alive, and I'm 3 points ahead. Granted you have 1 more possible point.
Yup, you got yourself a nice thing going. Haven't compared our brackets. who you got in the final?

Jumping in to 2nd. Stupid Sparty killed me in pts. possible though. If the Hoosiers win as I predict I may just have this.

In the top 200,000 in ESPN 97th percentile! Now only if I could achieve like this always.

Back