What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AllBuffs MVP

I think this is a great idea. When is voting closed for this week?

My vote
O: Adkins
D: McCartney

Misleading thread title. Expected trophy, sash, sceptre, crown, and a naked lady cake.

Who in the world would want you dressed up like a naked lady with a sash, sceptre, and crown coming out of their cake.

Might be enough to get half the team to transfer on the spot.

This week's MVPs

Offense- The O-line who dominated a G5 D-line like they should.
Defense- Chido for the second week in a row. Has such crazy instincts and athletic ability. He could end up being our sack leader and best corner. 4 tackles, 3 of them for losses including a sack.

Offense: The O-line with an additional nod to Michael Adkins

Defense: Laguda

Allbuffs: still dply (though it wasn't his best week, I'm siding with history).

I've lost the funny. I would love to get it back but I just feel like an asshole all the time now. Maybe back to gumnuts for the avatar?

Offense : Kelley had some nice blocks opening lanes up the middle, whole OL did but I watched him specifically, HM to Adkins

Defense: Moeller made a huge play to pick that ball off, not just knock it down, took points off the board and took away any momentum left after the Laguda hit from UMass.

ST. Diego came through again.

Offense- Sefo
Defense- Chido for the 3rd straight week. He does everything out there. I've said it before and will say it again, he will be a high draft pick after next year if he keeps this up.

Offense- Sefo
Defense- Chido for the 3rd straight week. He does everything out there. I've said it before and will say it again, he will be a high draft pick after next year if he keeps this up.
I'm worried about after this year. He looks ready for the next level

Offense: Shay Fields. Okay, he dropped one, but his catch, and Ross' catch will give teams something to think about other than Spruce.

Defense: Awuzie.

Special Teams: Thompson

Allbuffs: dply

I'm worried about after this year. He looks ready for the next level
Agreed, wishful thinking on my part. The guy has all the physical and mental tools to be a difference maker at the next level. I key in on him while watching the games and it really looks like he is playing a couple levels above everyone else.

Back