What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AllBuffs Official CU Shop

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Just a reminder to check out the tab on the top of the forum pages if you're picking up some new gear for the season or getting some early holiday shopping done.

Lots of cool stuff there.

If you choose to buy anything from there, please remember to go there through the AllBuffs link because that's the only way it benefits the site and helps us be able to run and grow the site while keeping ads to a minimum.

You can now get a #5 Speedy throwback (new duds) for $45.95, or get a 2006-2009 #43 Speedy jersey for $59.95. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

I ordered some gear from the site. I'll be honest, I'm always looking for good CU gear, and this is easily best stuff I've found and by far the best selection. I browse over there all of the time.

Except they have no good CU flags. Can anybody hook me up? I'm trying to get a CU flag photo in Afghanistan to show during the ceremony at the USC game (Veterans' Day). I'll return the flag after the photo, of course.

I ordered some gear from the site. I'll be honest, I'm always looking for good CU gear, and this is easily best stuff I've found and by far the best selection. I browse over there all of the time.

Except they have no good CU flags. Can anybody hook me up? I'm trying to get a CU flag photo in Afghanistan to show during the ceremony at the USC game (Veterans' Day). I'll return the flag after the photo, of course.

You can borrow my flag. I'll PM you.

Tell me what you want and where to send it, Wally. As far as returning it, just come back safe with it and bring it to the tailgates next year.

I might be able to hook you up. Give me a day or 2. I'll talk to some people in marketing. We send stuff to high schools why not Afganistan?

I have a flag that did a tour in Iraq with Buffsoldier. I'd be happy to ship it to you for a tour in the Stan.

He'll need them so the rescue crews can find him after his fly fishing trip.

:stupid: really neat thing to have from allbuffs! thanks guys and i will send my wife through allbuffs to the store when the holidays roll around!

I want to get a new hat, but I have been hesitating because buying hats online is a crapshoot to get the right size...

I just noticed that there's a summer sale. Anything already on sale is now an additional 20% off. The women's Pac-12 champion shirt is under 10 bucks.

This one is also under 10 bucks and might be worth wearing for the opener:

thumb.aspx

Since this got bumped, Im taking an opportunity to point out a flaw. On iPad, the tab for the Allbuffs CU shop is covered by the search button making it inaccessible, which means my lazy butt has to go use the home office computer.

Since this got bumped, Im taking an opportunity to point out a flaw. On iPad, the tab for the Allbuffs CU shop is covered by the search button making it inaccessible, which means my lazy butt has to go use the home office computer.
96buff is going to end you.

I don't expect it done tomorrow, but hopefully our staff programmers or one of the consultants can knock it out next week.

We need a full feasibility study first, then we have to run an EIS, could be a little while.

I just noticed that there's a summer sale. Anything already on sale is now an additional 20% off. The women's Pac-12 champion shirt is under 10 bucks.

This one is also under 10 bucks and might be worth wearing for the opener:

thumb.aspx

Can we get one for Gasm?

Back