What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

AllBuffs practice reports

Thus the name....

I think it's pretty damn clear what HCMM is going to run. He lost his offensive coordinator after 2011 to the Raiders, hires a young guy out of the Big Sky conference and hands the new OC the playbook and says: "This is our offense - learn it". He's hired the whole SJSU staff except a couple position coaches. If anyone wants to see what we will run, they don't have to send anyone to a CU practice - they just can load a SJSU tape.

With Embree, there was a lot of mystery what schemes the Buffaloes would employ. In fact, there is still mystery.

I'll plan to be out there providing a few reports.

Maybe that was the problem with his offense. He was so worried about keeping it secret he didn't even let his own players know what he was trying to do?

I would expect the practices to be closed by the time the season starts, but it's good to hear that we can watch & report back like the old days.

HCMM has gone on record as ssaying that anyone that posts detailed practice reports will be identified and told not to come back. (It's in the BDC or a Brooks article).

I don't think he understands how difficult that is going to be. :lol:

HCMM has gone on record as ssaying that anyone that posts detailed practice reports will be identified and told not to come back. (It's in the BDC or a Brooks article).

If the practice report is in crayon and makes no sense we know it came from big bang.

Just wear a stick-on name tag that says "AZ".

UBL better be careful about writing a hero piece about the greatest punter in the history of planet earth...Darragh muther****in O'Neill!!!!!!!! He'll be banned the first day.

Even with how much we share our private information? I think anyone on here that provided a practice report would be easy to spot at practice.

Even with how much we share our private information? I think anyone on here that provided a practice report would be easy to spot at practice.
Does Plati read AB that much? Also, I don't know if you remember, but back when such things existed randoms would show up and post reports for all the free rep.

Does Plati read AB that much? Also, I don't know if you remember, but back when such things existed randoms would show up and post reports for all the free rep.

Maybe not anymore. I'm almost certain that The Walrus was actually Plati. "I live in Belgium and hate Polish parents." Sure Plati, sure.

easy to spot IMO:

passed out drunk guy - Darth
guy pooping by the trees - dply
guy with 45 pages of notes - Mtn
tin foil hat guy - Waldo
guy looking for opposing fans to hump - burrito
guy crying - GIA

Tante and Orr- the married couple that is too busy fighting to see the practice.

easy to spot IMO:

tin foil hat guy - Waldo
guy crying - GIA
Passed out? **** no. I'm the drunk guy screaming at the refs and cursing about Nate Tomlinson

easy to spot IMO:

tin foil hat guy - Waldo
guy crying - GIA

Man I've been left out of this **** twice now, guess its time to step it up

Plati shaped, anyways

It's him. "I'm a helicopter pilot for the UN and Navy. With an attractive wife and great kids." That sounds exactly like something someone that looked like Plati would make up. He was some how online all the time. I'll bet he was somewhere in Dal Ward with his pants down jerking it to Thanksgiving hot chicks.

It's him. "I'm a helicopter pilot for the UN and Navy. With an attractive wife and great kids." That sounds exactly like something someone that looked like Plati would make up. He was some how online all the time. I'll bet he was somewhere in Dal Ward with his pants down jerking it to Thanksgiving hot chicks.

Plati was on to something...

Back