What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs season ticket donation thread 2016

Could I get some details as to what this is? I was thinking of getting season tickets for my son and I or the 2016 season.

Thanks
AllBuffs buys 2 season tickets with donations from the members. A drawing is held in late August for the first few games, and later for the remaining games. Anyone can enter to win the tickets. Club Members receive an extra entry, as well as donors. The "price" is to provide some booze for the Sackygate revelers (AllBuffs' tailgate) and to actually use the tickets or find someone who will. As an admitted U$C fan, you will not be eligible for the USC game tickets :( .

I will look into renewing my paypal account. My preference is google wallet or pop money, though.

In. Please accept Venmo, Paypal, or SquareCash. Otherwise a pile of pennies will be placed on your front porch.

Could I get some details as to what this is? I was thinking of getting season tickets for my son and I or the 2016 season.

Thanks

@USCFan55 go to this link from last year for more info...

sacky's post in this thread is a call for donations to buy the tickets to be distributed by blind drawing during the season.

Allbuffs may be the only CFB fan website that does this... It's totally cool.

(oh...and as @boulder77 indicated... fans from opposing teams are not eligible to win the tickets for the game in which we play their team...but are eligible to win the tickets for any other game)

Last edited:
Pop money is the best, but I'll get my paypal account reactivated. It's probably time for me to do that anyway.

Pop money since funds go directly to your bank, but man the fees they charge make banks look like mother freaking Theresa. That being said, when it comes time, I'll use whatever form of payment Sacky wants.

It costs a dollar.
Yes, now think about your bank charging you or a vendor a dollar every time you used a card. The amount of money collected would be insane. Banks are typically .03 or less. Most vendors that negotiate can get it at around 9mills(.009) per transaction. Makes me want to write my own app. After all who wouldn't want to come in and have people love your product for a minimum of 333% more than the competition charges? See what I mean about Mother Theresa...aren't banks nice?

Last edited:
Yes, now think about your bank charging you or a vendor a dollar every time you used a card. The amount of money collected would be insane. Banks are typically .03 or less. Most vendors that negotiate can get it at around 9mills(.009) per transaction. Makes me want to write my own app. After all who wouldn't want to come in and have people love your product for a minimum of 333% more than the competition charges? See what I mean about Mother Theresa...aren't banks nice?
It costs me a dollar a year. I do not care.

I will accept PayPal, PopMoney or Google Wallet.
If you absolutely need to write a check, that's fine. I'd rather avoid it if possible.

Looks like we have 29 donors (including me). The cost is $740, which includes the CSU game.

That comes to $25.52 per person. I'll send out pms later to give you my contact info. I would kindly ask that you not let any grass grow under this. I'm paying for the tickets this week.

This is weird. It says I cannot start a conversation with @Creebuzz. Any idea why that would be?

Everybody except JPinco and Creebuzz should have received a PM detailing how to get their funds to me. JPinco paid yesterday - thanks! Creebuzz, i'm not sure what the deal is with that. If you can PM me, please do so.

Thanks!

Oh, and please do me a favor and include your allbuffs handle on the correspondence. I don't know everybody's name.

Thanks.

Oh, and please do me a favor and include your allbuffs handle on the correspondence. I don't know everybody's name.

Thanks.
Sent via Google wallet a few minutes ago, message noted my username.

I screwed up by not reading this thread again before sending money. I'm $0.52 short and didn't include my allbuffs handle. Apologies.

Done, thank you. Sent a little extra to cover for my dude hokie and anyone else who might forget to add the change :D

Back