What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

allbuffs season ticket renewals - contribution thread.

Sorry to be critical (really I am) but what exactly is the point of the allbuffs tickets? If they served some sort of "charitable" purpose I would understand and would be happy to donate. But I don't quite see the point in distributing tickets in complete random fashion and doing so to a group of people who in most cases already have their own tickets to begin with.

It's a nice thing we do for the members of allbuffs. That's all the reason we need.

Sorry to be critical (really I am) but what exactly is the point of the allbuffs tickets? If they served some sort of "charitable" purpose I would understand and would be happy to donate. But I don't quite see the point in distributing tickets in complete random fashion and doing so to a group of people who in most cases already have their own tickets to begin with.

other than representing an awesome fanbase community that is putting their money where their mouths are from a contribution to the university's athletic program standpoint, and giving a free opportunity for out-of-towners and other buff fans (who may not have their own tickets) to meet some of the people in that community at a great tailgate experience before watching the buffs play on a saturday afternoon in boulder, it is pretty pointless...

That answers it, J-R-K. I pay a share for these tickets every year and don't enter the drawings. It's simply a nice way for AB to support the program while giving some people an opportunity to attend a game they otherwise wouldn't. It's not like we're solving world hunger here or anything, but its continued success/popularity through these lean years of CU football point to it being something that people like and does something positive within our little community.

Sorry to be critical (I'm not really. I enjoy being pretty ****y about almost everything) but what exactly is the point of the allbuffs tickets? If they served some sort of "charitable" purpose I would understand and would be happy to donate. But I don't quite see the point in distributing tickets in complete random fashion and doing so to a group of people who in most cases already have their own tickets to begin with.

Fify

Updated:

Paid:
Boulder 77
Darth Snow
Burrito Palazzo
FChairbanks.
Jobuff
Spaceman Spiff
King Pants
Buffalo Brad
Daaah
Dio
Buffnik
Laserdeathhawk
JPinCO
Buffwoman526
4DemBuffs
MontanaBuff
Highlander
Hotrack
Rugged
Tante
Hokie
Creebuzz
Flatirons
CUFan
Hugegroove
Some dipsh*t named Adam Duritz. (RuffBuff)
The bear
Orr

Not Paid:
One guy. Or should I say, one bodily organ.

Updated:

Paid:
Boulder 77
Darth Snow
Burrito Palazzo
FChairbanks.
Jobuff
Spaceman Spiff
King Pants
Buffalo Brad
Daaah
Dio
Buffnik
Laserdeathhawk
JPinCO
Buffwoman526
4DemBuffs
MontanaBuff
Highlander
Hotrack
Rugged
Tante
Hokie
Creebuzz
Flatirons
CUFan
Hugegroove
Some dipsh*t named Adam Duritz. (RuffBuff)
The bear
Orr

Not Paid:
One guy. Or should I say, one bodily organ.

He's a dick!

Back