What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs Season Tickets

I'm trying something a little different this year. Just saying thanks to those who have send in their checks. I'm going to have to pay for the tickets anyway. If it gets too bad, I'll send out PM's to the stragglers.

I was just going to give you money at the tailgate on Saturday if that's ok.

I'm trying something a little different this year. Just saying thanks to those who have send in their checks. I'm going to have to pay for the tickets anyway. If it gets too bad, I'll send out PM's to the stragglers.

Went in the mail today. Decided to go this way since I am traveling this upcoming weekend and will not make the game. Let me know if you do not see it by the end of the week.

Thanks Snow, Rugged, FC, Dio, Nik, Creebuzz, Mtn, Buffwoman, DPLY, and to the poster from Highlands Ranch who did not put his/her handle on the check.

Thanks Teets & NM Buff.

Btw - NM Buff, you didn't sign the check. I'm running it through anyway. I doubt your bank will notice on a check that size.

Thanks Teets & NM Buff.

Btw - NM Buff, you didn't sign the check. I'm running it through anyway. I doubt your bank will notice on a check that size.

Doh! If you have any problems let me know and I'll send another. Ugh, stupid oversight.

Probably would have bounced anyway.

Back