What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs Season Tix?

Dont take this the wrong way but if you are willing to spend $21 for a raffle ticket why not just pay $120 for the season? Good way to donate to the FB team.

Dont take this the wrong way but if you are willing to spend $21 for a raffle ticket why not just pay $120 for the season? Good way to donate to the FB team.

If that's the way someone was looking at this, I totally agree. That's good advice. Or buy a single game ticket with your $21 and be sure to see one.

I'm pretty sure that most everyone who donates to this has his/her own season tickets. I donate to this in order to support the AllBuffs community. I figure I pay so much more for membership to other sites that this isn't a big deal and it makes it so some people from our online community can get to a game (or invite friends to make new Buff fans) when they otherwise might not have been able to.

If that's the way someone was looking at this, I totally agree. That's good advice. Or buy a single game ticket with your $21 and be sure to see one.

I'm pretty sure that most everyone who donates to this has his/her own season tickets. I donate to this in order to support the AllBuffs community. I figure I pay so much more for membership to other sites that this isn't a big deal and it makes it so some people from our online community can get to a game (or invite friends to make new Buff fans) when they otherwise might not have been able to.

Sure but is getting your shoes puked on worth it?:smile2:

What Nik said.

It's not really about the possibility of winning the tickets. It's about allbuffs supporting the CUAD and the football program. I'm thinking it might not be a bad idea for one of the basketball guys around here to try something similar with basketball tickets. Plus, the tickets are distributed at the tailgate, which adds to the experience.

What Nik said.

It's not really about the possibility of winning the tickets. It's about allbuffs supporting the CUAD and the football program. I'm thinking it might not be a bad idea for one of the basketball guys around here to try something similar with basketball tickets. Plus, the tickets are distributed at the tailgate, which adds to the experience.

I guess my comment was more directed to the individuals than the Sackygate ticket committee. Next year I will have to stop by to check out your setup.

I guess my comment was more directed to the individuals than the Sackygate ticket committee. Next year I will have to stop by to check out your setup.

Here's the thing - you don't have to contribute to the tickets to enter the ticket drawing. Any allbuffs.com user is eligible. People who contribute do have a better chance of winning, but I really don't think that's their sole purpose in contributing.

Here's the thing - you don't have to contribute to the tickets to enter the ticket drawing. Any allbuffs.com user is eligible. People who contribute do have a better chance of winning, but I really don't think that's their sole purpose in contributing.

Ahh gotcha.

:stupid: the whole point of this thing is for our little online community to provide opportunities to support the buffs...

thanks to sacky for continuing to sponsor this, and i'm still in...

The renewal stuff came in the mail today. I can request up to 8 away game tickets in advance. They don't have to be paid for now, but will have to be once the tickets are ready for mailing. If you want tickets to any road games, let me know and we'll work out the details.

Going back to the original thread that FC linked, the following have agreed to contribute:

Sacky
NM Buff
Buff95
BinaryBuff
BW526
Junction
WSP
Buffnik
F.C. (and his ginormous head)
Montana
DBT
RuffBuff
NavyBuff
Hugegroove
BCS
ScottyBuff (not to be confused with ScotchBuff)
ScotchBuff (not to be confused with ScottyBuff)
BuffFanatic
UnionBuff
Burrito Palazzo
Beltway
Liver
CUFan.

That's 23 people. At $22 each, that will cover four season tickets at $120 each, with a little left over. The first thing I'm going to do is verify that we can get 4 tickets in section 212. Concurrent to that, I'd like to have all of these folks re-confirm that they're on board for a $22 contribution. I'll get in touch with each of you individually to get you an address to send the money to.
Thanks everybody in advance! You guys make allbuffs the best website on the interwebs!

And btw - kalbuff really should be contributing to this. I mean, really. :lol:

Update - I'll be editing this list and changing the color of the names of people who have paid to green.

Got three checks in today. Thanks! FYI - please put your handle somewhere on your correspondence so I know who has paid and who has not.

FYI - please put your handle somewhere on your correspondence so I know who has paid and who has not.

Beware!!! He actually uses this information to further the bankster's plot for world domination!

Sackman - I'm in too please

Pm me your address. Hurry up.

OK you guys. I give. We may end up with more money than we need, though. If enough comes in, we can either buy some booze with it or maybe get an extra ticket. Once it's all in, we can all make that decision. We've never had this problem before. It's a good problem to have. Thanks.

$21 doesn't begin to cover the amount of awesome I have received from allbuffs.

We may end up with more money than we need, though.

We'll just have to hire a "Stoudt Girl" for the tailgates with the extra money. Maybe an AllBuffs half shirt that shows off some underboob?

Four more checks in today. List is updated on page one. Thanks everybody.

Having both would make it hard to actually go to the game.

No. it would encourage ridiculous amounts of consumption, resulting in the tailgate running dry just in time for the game. Which is nice, cause now I don't need to go in the student line!

You've obviously never been to a Sackygate. The booze never lasts longer than clean up time.

not true. The hards usually survive a few gates if they are good. Also, beer often magically appears late.

Back