What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs Season Tix?

No. it would encourage ridiculous amounts of consumption, resulting in the tailgate running dry just in time for the game. Which is nice, cause now I don't need to go in the student line!

You would be doing it wrong if thats the case. We usually have a couple of coolers filled with beer a keg and a bartender that makes that games drink of the week, it really makes it hard to be on time, but we never run out until after the game.

You would be doing it wrong if thats the case. We usually have a couple of coolers filled with beer a keg and a bartender that makes that games drink of the week, it really makes it hard to be on time, but we never run out until after the game.

doing it wrong is not possible if there is underboob (AND SIDEBOOB) involved.

You've obviously never been to a Sackygate. The booze never lasts longer than clean up time.

not true. The hards usually survive a few gates if they are good. Also, beer often magically appears late.

The way it usually works is I have about one shot left of the hards to bring home every week. In my liquor cabinet right now, I have a bottle of Irish Whiskey that I should probably just top off, because there's maybe one ounce of booze left in there. :lol:

I can't tell you how many *almost* empty bottles of booze I've brought home over the years. It's like nobody wants to be the guy to top it off, so I get to take it home. And sometimes I get two bottles of the same kind of booze, both of which are right at the end.

We get too many people to have a bartender. We just line up the booze on the beer pong table and let people pour their own.

A waitress, OTOH, would be epic. Oh, the possibilities.

I can't tell you how many *almost* empty bottles of booze I've brought home over the years. It's like nobody wants to be the guy to top it off, so I get to take it home. And sometimes I get two bottles of the same kind of booze, both of which are right at the end.

Step 1: Drink a 2-liter of Coke.
Step 2: Fill empty 2-liter bottle with all the leftover shots
Step 3: Serve to TG
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit.

We get too many people to have a bartender. We just line up the booze on the beer pong table and let people pour their own.

A waitress, OTOH, would be epic. Oh, the possibilities.

Perhaps the excess funds could go to additional seating? We need at least two good seating areas so you can be sure BCS won't yak on your shoes.

The way it usually works is I have about one shot left of the hards to bring home every week. In my liquor cabinet right now, I have a bottle of Irish Whiskey that I should probably just top off, because there's maybe one ounce of booze left in there. :lol:

did that sapphire gin finally bite the dust? I think I gotta get ****tier gin next time, people were afraid to go to town on it :lol:

did that sapphire gin finally bite the dust? I think I gotta get ****tier gin next time, people were afraid to go to town on it :lol:

Actually, the sapphire only lasted two weeks, IIRC. Don't get ****tier gin next time. You did well. In fact, bring a bigger bottle of sapphire.

All this talk about tailgating has me itching to set up that sumbitch and fire up the grill. The Spring Game can't get here soon enough!

And for the record, tailgating at Invesco sucks teh ballz. We make the best of a bad situation, but it's nothing like our spot in Boulder.

Actually, the sapphire only lasted two weeks, IIRC. Don't get ****tier gin next time. You did well. In fact, bring a bigger bottle of sapphire.

weird, I swore it lasted like 4 games. Or maybe I just was that drunk.

All this talk about tailgating has me itching to set up that sumbitch and fire up the grill. The Spring Game can't get here soon enough!

And for the record, tailgating at Invesco sucks teh ballz. We make the best of a bad situation, but it's nothing like our spot in Boulder.

what are you using for a grill these days?

We hope to make the jump to a gen and tv setup this year.

I just know it's important to get to Sackygates early so you can bogart the few Red Stripes laying around before someone else snags them. :wink2:

OK you guys. I give. We may end up with more money than we need, though. If enough comes in, we can either buy some booze with it or maybe get an extra ticket. Once it's all in, we can all make that decision. We've never had this problem before. It's a good problem to have. Thanks.

i move that extra fundage goes toward one of the following:
  • allbuffs apparel (lottery drawing at each home game)
  • seating upgrade for two of the four tickets
  • one pair of basketball season tickets

Four more checks in today. List is updated on page one. Thanks everybody.

I will try to remember to send mine this week.

I just know it's important to get to Sackygates early so you can bogart the few Red Stripes laying around before someone else snags them. :wink2:

The friend of mine who took one has spent a lot of time in jail since that day. Not related, but I feel it is important to point out.

The friend of mine who took one has spent a lot of time in jail since that day. Not related, but I feel it is important to point out.

Don't be so sure they're not related. Horking a man's victory beer is considered a hangin' offense in some parts.

i move that extra fundage goes toward one of the following:
  • allbuffs apparel (lottery drawing at each home game)
  • seating upgrade for two of the four tickets
  • one pair of basketball season tickets

I really like this idea. The caveat is that I won't be the guy to handle the distribution of the tickets. You or Scotchy or Dio can deal with this if it comes to pass. I think getting allbuffs basketball tickets is a logical next step in the progression of allbuffs ruling the world.

Four more checks (and cash) in the mail today. Front page updated.

Thanks again! We're almost there.

FC and his ginormous head dropped off his money on Monday. Thanks, and sorry I missed you.

I know a couple people like BCS and Hugegroove have indicated that they'll bring their money to the Spring Game tailgate.

FC and his ginormous head dropped off his money on Monday. Thanks, and sorry I missed you.

I know a couple people like BCS and Hugegroove have indicated that they'll bring their money to the Spring Game tailgate.

Some homeless guy on the bus is going to have a really great Saturday in a couple of weeks.

Back