What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs to be featured on 102.3 The Ticket - Kickoff Luncheon Giveaway

mentioned in the front page thread but i hope this hire works out, so refreshing to hear a football coach and not some pseudo-spiritual mumbo-jumbo.

Regarding Kasa, it sounds like he'll be playing a ton of snaps this year with the rotations and different sets along with his versatility.

I hope so, i know he's here because we said he could play defense, but at times it seems like we are ramming a square peg into a round hole.

mentioned in the front page thread but i hope this hire works out, so refreshing to hear a football coach and not some pseudo-spiritual mumbo-jumbo.

Be the bow, abs. Stay off the mountain tops and out of the valleys. Keep pounding that concrete and don't lose that twinkle in your eye. Take care of the little things, bring your lunchpail, and feel the Hawklove.

Be the bow, abs. Stay off the mountain tops and out of the valleys. Keep pounding that concrete and don't lose that twinkle in your eye. Take care of the little things, bring your lunchpail, and feel the Hawklove.

To quote 96:

"**** you."

you guys know how i like to do things....[30 seconds of incoherent self-referential nonsense]...Be the bow, abs. Stay off the mountain tops and out of the valleys. Keep pounding that concrete and don't lose that twinkle in your eye. Take care of the little things, bring your lunchpail, and feel the Hawklove.

just a small addition for my own benefit

To quote 96:

"**** you."

"We like to run around a lot and we're cute, but sometimes we chew things up and pee on the rug," he said.

I don't remember whether he was talking about AllBuffs or our football team.

Just got word that the ticket giveaway is going to happen between 4:30 - 5:00

Call with your questions to: 720-747-1023

Or text a question to CJ & Joel at: 70236

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be happening in a segment or two, so get your questions ready!

Now they are talking about CSU. Are you ****ing kidding me?

pretty funny listening to CJ bust Kaltt's ball for being on the CSU payroll. I dont know how they think the lambies can be any good, fairchild's record up there is Hawkins-esque.

pretty funny listening to CJ bust Kaltt's ball for being on the CSU payroll. I dont know how they think the lambies can be any good, fairchild's record up there is Hawkins-esque.

Klatt didn't make his point very well....but they will probably be slightly improved and that plus the fact that they are playing a HS schedule this year, he certainly isn't lying when he says they have a better shot at making a bowl game over us

Back