What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs to be represented tonight around 7:30 on 87.7 The Ticket.

they have no clue to what a good coach is for cu

they will support Dave Logan. I mean come on. I don't know how anyone can have a job in sportstalk radio that actually suggests that dave logan should be the coach.

haha, dave logan is running complicated offenses at Mullen.. :rofl:

this is ****ing comedy hour right now..

Host: wow, he's like the best nfl play by play guy ever.. :rofl:

clueless jackoffs. People are in love with Logan with him being a coach.. Hey idiots check our poll. biggest buffs website and no one wants him as our head coach.

you don't know what you are talking about....you are correct

Sorry guys - I spoke with Tony D today and he asked Allbuffs to come on this show around 7:30 tonight. No calls from their producer, and no answer when I called. So, there is still hope, but if it doesn't happen, then I'm sorry

Host: wow, he's like the best nfl play by play guy ever.. :rofl:

See, this is what I miss in colorado, good,rational talk sports radio......

Mullen? Complicated offense? Let me guess, scott hastings as asst head coach?

Sorry guys - I spoke with Tony D today and he asked Allbuffs to come on this show around 7:30 tonight. No calls from their producer, and no answer when I called. So, there is still hope, but if it doesn't happen, then I'm sorry

No worries....I have a new appreciation of Randy Galloway....now, that is comical.

:ban: j/k

Mullen? Complicated offense? Let me guess, scott hastings as asst head coach?

I'm thinking Lady Gaga for special teams coach and Britney Spears to be the wide receivers coach. Jay-Z can handle the defense.

snoop is a football coach for his son. I saw it on gameday a few years ago.. Maybe we can get him to run the offense. of course I'm not sure it will be as complex as Dave Lombardi Logan though.

irv_joe_100x100.jpg

Please....cancel your contact with these guys. Allbuffs will be forever soiled....

Back