What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Allbuffs to be represented tonight around 7:30 on 87.7 The Ticket.

this guy has seen all 12 big 12 teams play...wow, he knows it all.

this guy has seen all 12 big 12 teams play...wow, he knows it all.

maybe we should stop bashing them completely since they have given us a bunch of free plugs and all... just sayin

ps not a shot at you abs... just the only person i quoted

Okay I'm done. These guys are so stupid. Saying that none of the students care -- I guess thats why they rushed the field when we beat 1-4 Georgia. I really don't understand why Denver hates CU so much and I think it will bother me from now until I go to my grave.

ronnie_james_dio_.jpg

It is probably better told from someone else.

I am going to see if I can get the snippet in an mp3 so that we can promote the content here - don't get your hopes up.

Like I said, the one guy did the morning drive show for a while and I actually liked listening to him solo.

Back