What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ambrose to DB Coach

Honestly, I don't think it's gonna happen either. But it does make a certain sense and is plausible. :wink2:

I'd be shocked to see it happen.

How often does a coach come back to work under someone that was just recently HIS assistant?

How about Jon Embree? Has coached TEs and could coach receivers to also block downfield. Good to great recruiter. CU ties.

I don't think Hawkins would like it but I think it would be a good move in a lot of ways.

How about Jon Embree? Has coached TEs and could coach receivers to also block downfield. Good to great recruiter. CU ties.

I don't think Hawkins would like it but I think it would be a good move in a lot of ways.

Well, he would be a great hire. Plus he has actually coached receivers before as well. But Embree is not coming here. No way Hawkins is going to bring him here.

wonder if Rod Smith would come down and help out at all. He's a guy that has a love for the game of football. Doubt he would want to be the WR coach...but just if he came down once in awhile to help the kids out would be better than what we have!

I know that he worked with Kenny Britt before last years draft.

He has no affiliation to CU, and I haven't heard him say he wants to coach... I would say this is a slim to non chance of happening.

Nah, I was just juicin' ya. Actually, I tivo'd Ghost Hunters and am getting ready to watch it. What are the Myth-dudes up to tonight?

Trying to figure out just how likely it is that traces of rat droppings are on the top of your soda can. Not good. Not good at all. I think I'm going to start carrying disinfectant wipes with me.

Trying to figure out just how likely it is that traces of rat droppings are on the top of your soda can. Not good. Not good at all. I think I'm going to start carrying disinfectant wipes with me.

We've been drinking from cans for decades, and it hasn't harmed us.

Back