What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

An official CU beer partnership with Avery (aka, the most important thread ever)

They were EVERYWHERE on Friday night. Avery underestimated the demand big time. A little pricey, but damn good lager.

Yeah, I checked 2 places to no avail and ended up just buying a Breck variety pack so I can have a few IPA’s and thenwife can have the lagers. I ended up getting a free can from a CU fan but it was warm so I still don’t know how I feel about it. Hopefully I see it this week.

Initial distribution takes time. I don’t think they under estimated the market, but don’t have the logistics fully backed yet. Now if they never have it in stock that’s under estimating the market.

Had one at Sackygate. Not amazing but better than average, drinkable.

Has good flavor without being overbearing at all, the kind of beer that you can drink many of in one sitting.

Just a hint by the way, I don't think this would be a good choice to bring to Sackygate this weekend. Almost put it in the roll call thread but didn't want to junk it up.

1567380769247.png

I'm hopeful that the budding partnership with Avery will continue. I noticed at the basketball game tonight that Stampede was available in cans and there were different Avery beers on draft at the different food counters. I had an Ellie's Brown and also saw White Rascal. Next game, I'll have to make a loop around and see if there are more.

I'm hopeful that the budding partnership with Avery will continue. I noticed at the basketball game tonight that Stampede was available in cans and there were different Avery beers on draft at the different food counters. I had an Ellie's Brown and also saw White Rascal. Next game, I'll have to make a loop around and see if there are more.
I think between Avery, New Belgium and Prost Brewing (and Liene's Summer Shandy), I don't need any other beer in my life. Well, Yuengling but can't get that in CO anyhow. I pick up Stampede every time I see it.

I think between Avery, New Belgium and Prost Brewing (and Liene's Summer Shandy), I don't need any other beer in my life. Well, Yuengling but can't get that in CO anyhow. I pick up Stampede every time I see it.
I miss Yuengling black & tan. There was a time I pretty much lived on Yuengling lager, but I doubt I'd drink that so much these days. Solid lager, though.

Back