What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

And Enfield & Tim Floyd (plus assistants) almost throw down at Battle 4 Atlantis

Somehow from back prior to Reggie Bush and OJ Mayo, extending through things like http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...tball-joe-mcknight-davon-jefferson-basketball working through the Kiffen disaster and now this, USC just can't seem to keep themselves out of the bad news business.

The boosters keep pushing the limits of what they think they can get away with, and considering they have gotten away with a lot despite the sanctions they are now completing. It looks as if they have decided that they are to big to seriously punish and that athletic success is worth pushing the rules past their limits.

Enfield has been a douche. I'm not a Tim Floyd fan, but he has every reason to have beef with Enfield acting like a little ****. I've grown to dislike Enfield, I'm looking forward to curbstomping USC.

Enfield wears formal shirts with cufflinks, to coach. Must have a pretty warped ego.

Don't know much about Enfield, except his model wife, but Floyd has a big temper. When he coached Iowa State one of his assistants had to physically restrain him from a ref in Boulder. I had a good view of the whole thing from about the 10th row, and good lord he just went off on this ref.

Don't know much about Enfield, except his model wife, but Floyd has a big temper. When he coached Iowa State one of his assistants had to physically restrain him from a ref in Boulder. I had a good view of the whole thing from about the 10th row, and good lord he just went off on this ref.
Yes, I remember that game. Floyd was ejected and had to leave the arena ... I remember a quote from his assistant "Elvis has left the building!"

Back