What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Andre Leaving?

I hope Dre stays, but realistically, if you have a chance to go in the first round in a weak draft, you have to go. Dre has already accomplished so much in college, what else can he do? He has been 1st Team All Pac 12 twice, Defensive Player of the Year, 2012-2013 National Rebounding Champ, 1st player ever to lead the Pac 12 conference in rebounds and steals, etc.

This draft is very weak similar to 2011 when Burks came out, so Roberson doesn't really gain anything by staying an extra year. He can work on his game full-time in the NBA.

If he goes, it will be good for our program because Boyle can sell another NBA draft pick on the recruiting trail. Boyle wants to get a few All-Americans to round out the roster, and this will definitely get their attention!

It's great that you guys are arguing what someone else should do, but you're wasting your breath. The decision is all but made at this point.

Isn't that what you do in sports a lot of the time? Arguing over something you have no control over, when the decision has already been more or less set in stone?

I know they are expecting dre to play in the pac12 tourney and beyond, but I think if he doesnt see good minutes and have good numbers when all the lights are on him, he's not going. He's sick and I get that, but I think that could end up being a deciding factor. If he doesnt have the energy to put in solid dre-like minutes, they are just going to knock him down a few pegs (I've seen his numbers for this year in the mid 40s) and those few spots would mean end 2nd round territory.

I obviously hope he stays, but the decision is his....I mean, alec would be a senior this year....

Back