What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Andy Glockner (SI) on the Buffs

Goose

Hoops Moderator
Club Member
Junta Member
The whole article is worth the read, but the money quote comes at the end:

With such a young roster, the temptation is for Colorado fans to look ahead to the 2013-14 season, where the Buffs may bring basically everyone back. But the Pac-12 is still in flux such that the opportunity is there this season for the Buffs. If the Booker-Dinwiddie backcourt thrives and the freshmen develop as expected, the Buffaloes could be good enough and deep enough to challenge for the league crown.

I was coming to post this for you guys. Damn you, Goose. Great article. I'm looking forward to following you guys this year. Pretty awesome to just play a team one time in an early season tournament, and now I'm a life long Buffs hoops fan. I need to take a trip your way soon and catch a game.

I was coming to post this for you guys. Damn you, Goose. Great article. I'm looking forward to following you guys this year. Pretty awesome to just play a team one time in an early season tournament, and now I'm a life long Buffs hoops fan. I need to take a trip your way soon and catch a game.

Let us know when, and we'll make sure to show you a good time.

another great part of the article is actually being compared to both UCLA and Arizona. Those are both great programs and to be in the same discussion as them shows how far we have gotten in such a short amount of time. If we can actually win the PAC:12 tourney again, there is no question that Arizona will take notice and a rivarly will start to develop.

The whole article is worth the read, but the money quote comes at the end:

[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Unbelievable to me all of the hype this program is starting to get nationally, so cool to watch. I still remember going to games early in college and I could have counted the people in the stands on both hands. Awesome.

another great part of the article is actually being compared to both UCLA and Arizona. Those are both great programs and to be in the same discussion as them shows how far we have gotten in such a short amount of time. If we can actually win the PAC:12 tourney again, there is no question that Arizona will take notice and a rivarly will start to develop.

No doubt in my mind this is the hoops rivalry I want. UCLA is the Pac-12 crown jewel obviously, but competing with Zona year in and year out for the 1 or 2 spot in the conferece would be a great start for our program. Hopefully by the time UCLA returns to power we have started a very solid and permanent foundation for the future of our program.

No doubt in my mind this is the hoops rivalry I want. UCLA is the Pac-12 crown jewel obviously, but competing with Zona year in and year out for the 1 or 2 spot in the conferece would be a great start for our program. Hopefully by the time UCLA returns to power we have started a very solid and permanent foundation for the future of our program.

Everyone knows my thoughts on this.

It's so awesome to see CU getting positive vibes in basketball...suppose football is winning this year, it will be an awesome school year for CU.

Back