What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Another Husker to miss the dreaded Nevada game

very true but your acting like you didn't just graduate your entire D-line loose a great coach and are having to break in a new QB.

Be honest with your self it could go very wrong this year for NU as you secondary just isnt that good, and with out D-line presure its going to look worse.

Still i think that by the CU game Keller is settled you guys have 80% of the playbook and you beat us in a close one.

Ok I agree with you to a point? What great coach are you speaking of? John Blake? If so, we lost a Great recruiter. As for coach, well he was good but I wouldn't say he was great.

Yes I also agree that losing all four of our DL may be a problem but it's not like none of the starters now never seen any playing time. Turner was a freshman all american two years ago, Suh and Steinkuhler aren't exactly chopped liver. The only question mark I see left is Potter.

As for our secondary. I can't argue that it has sucked serious ass in the past. I have been reading where Bowman has been way ahead of schedule on coming back. Remember, we also recruited Murillo at FS (highly rated Juco Safety) and a few other's are stepping up.

By great I meant integral to nebraska's success at the position, no two of those guys is Adam Carricker, and Grixby still plays.

I dont get involved in any off field legal arguments about who is the worse etc. I just like to watch football. All college teams are filled with kids from cross the country and people don't realize that they're just that....kids. They make mistakes and some are worse than others...Every team has their bad apples some just worse than others and some just get away with it more or don't get caught. It's a pointless and endless argument.

No one is expecting CU to win games out in Fuskerville.

Is there really any reason for them to? Any given Saturday but don't honestly tell me you'd bet your money on CU beating NU this year? If so...I'll take a bet with you....put the money where the mouth is!! :smile2:

No one is expecting CU to win games out in Fuskerville.

Is there really any reason for them to? Any given Saturday but don't honestly tell me you'd bet your money on CU beating NU this year? If so...I'll take a bet with you....put the money where the mouth is!! :smile2:

I'll bet you $1 million dollars that the Cornholers do not beat CU in Fuskerville (aka Lincoln) this year. :smile2:

I dont get involved in any off field legal arguments about who is the worse etc. I just like to watch football. All college teams are filled with kids from cross the country and people don't realize that they're just that....kids. They make mistakes and some are worse than others...Every team has their bad apples some just worse than others and some just get away with it more or don't get caught. It's a pointless and endless argument.

You are absolutely 100% right about that. Its what happens after they are caught that interests me. I wish that there could be a national board that could look into these infractions and determine punishment, but we all know that the NCAA committee is corrupt and bull****. It sucks to have one team kick a guy off a team for an infraction that another team would just make the guy run extra stairs for. *(nothing to do with CU or NU...just a exaggerated example).

I'll bet you $1 million dollars that the Cornholers do not beat CU in Fuskerville (aka Lincoln) this year. :smile2:

lol you know what I mean

and Kingpants I agree. I just feel guilty harping on any kid that gets in trouble, regardless of team because I'm still young and I've made some bad mistakes that I wish I never did and I'm thankfull to every time someone gave me the second chance to make it right ya know?

Stranger things have happened. Tell you what, Mooseknuckle-tosis. You send the University of Colorado Foundation a check for $25 and post the receipt on line. If nU wins, I'll get you your money back.

Stranger things have happened. Tell you what, Mooseknuckle-tosis. You send the University of Colorado Foundation a check for $25 and post the receipt on line. If nU wins, I'll get you your money back.

But make sure you send the check certified mail.:thumbsup:

Back