What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Another lost recruit

absinthe

Ambitious but rubbish.
Club Member
Junta Member
Its in his thread but it looks like you can kiss Devin Ross good bye, and better yet it looks like he's headed to our "rival" Utah. Regardless of what we think of some of these players who are de-commiting this is a huge issue. The one thing this staff was supposed to be able to do was recruit. Right now we have the worst recruiting class in the pac-12 and we are losing people from that. These guys literally cant do anything right at this point.

Let's hope there is someone out there waiting in the wings that can replace him in this class, I guess... :huh:

Last edited:
This will be a lost class. If Embree stays around for '13, it probably will too.

It is never good to have a lost class, but if we're going to lose one, this would be the one. Small class. Next season? Holy cow. Keep Embree around and then have a new coach come in to recruit ~25 players in a month? Sounds like a recipe for success.

What scares me is that this class might not be so small come signing day.

How do you recruit into this cluster **** ? We have to clean house at the end of the season.

Honestly who would come here unless they were die hard Buff fans? This class is going to be exactly like DII's 5th year lame duck class. Everyone on the planet knows DIIbree is gone, just a matter of when.

Unfortunately for the CU faithful our DII admins will wait until the end of 2013 ensuring that we wreck as many recruiting classes as possible.

To call it a rebuilding year, don't you at least need to start rebuilding? We have been in 7 years of demolition.

I'm just waiting for the hammer to drop w/ Sefo. I have no inside info on this but I am definitely worried he decommits too.

Honestly who would come here unless they were die hard Buff fans? This class is going to be exactly like DII's 5th year lame duck class. Everyone on the planet knows DIIbree is gone, just a matter of when.

Unfortunately for the CU faithful our DII admins will wait until the end of 2013 ensuring that we wreck as many recruiting classes as possible.

To call it a rebuilding year, don't you at least need to start rebuilding? We have been in 7 years of demolition.

Even die hard Buff fans are turning (or being turned) away.

How do we keep any recruit who has another offer? I can't blame someone for choosing any other D1 school right now. This just sucks to be a fan of...

Whatever happens with the coaching staff, I hope it happens quickly and that, whatever the changes are, they are appealing to recruits.

Fortunately for CU, Ross may not have other committable offers.

Bobo is a little more concerning. Idaho is coming after him hard.

Back