What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Another Nike makeover of a Pac-12 team (WSU)

That was good for a laugh. Best logo in college athletics my arse!!! Keep dreaming Moos!

I went to the Cougar vineyard last week; in Temecula but named after the University. The wine is worse than the team. Bleh.

I am going to make a reaction video of me watching this reaction video. It is going to be epic, stay tuned.

they just think they are fancy cuz they turned WSU into a cat... big deal

My high school did a much better job logo-wise.

logo.jpg

Sporting the PAC-12 logo. Nice.

I like the red/gray. The all gray combo is an abomination.

The all gray is craptastic.

The question I have is does Nike make these and tell the school here you go, or does someone at the school have final approval? If I'm a WSU student I want whomever approved the all gray uni fired for incompetence.

I liked their silver helmets...that gray helmet/gray jersey concoction is ghastly.
wassuunis.jpg
Why is everyone covering their junk in that pic? Are the new unis crotchless?
"Cameltoe no more!!! Washington State is proud to introduce our new line of 'Balls-out' uniforms!..."

Why is everyone covering their junk in that pic? Are the new unis crotchless?
"Cameltoe no more!!! Washington State is proud to introduce our new line of 'Balls-out' uniforms!..."

It looks like they are setting up for a soccer free kick.

Wow im usually a fan of crazy jerseys but that grey on grey is really bad

Only an Italian can pull off a dark gray pant matched with a light gray jersey and red trim.

One thing that would totally complete that look is a pair of brown loafers.

You'll love this quote:

http://washingtonstate.scout.com/2/1063552.html
Fans cheered loudly with approval of all the new uniforms, including a third football uniform for “special” games. That uniform is primarily gray, from the helmet and the faceguard down to the dark gray pants. Numbers and lettering are crimson.

“Our athletes wanted black (for the alternative football uniforms),” Moos said. “I said, ‘We’re not quite good enough to wear black yet, OK? We’re going to be.’”Athletes praised the design and lightweight material of the uniforms.

mostly, the football unis look like "the other team" when you are watching a highlight vid of a blue-chip recruit shredding "the other team's" defense.

Only an Italian can pull off a dark gray pant matched with a light gray jersey and red trim.

One thing that would totally complete that look is a pair of brown loafers.

Only if they have a brown belt to go with it. Everybody knows that.

Back