What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Another Player Has Left The Team...

Re: Scott has left the team...

yah I was wondering what happened to the original post about this.

yah I was wondering what happened to the original post about this.
moved to Barzil due to it's status as an especially sensitive rumor by the all powerful mods. Probably be moved back soon enough now that its everywhere.

DS's facebook page has been him in a CU uniform the whole season. Now its a pic of him wearing a blue (UCLA blue) shirt. :huh:

Maybe he is just helping us out with the powderblue out. By the way I'm not wearing powder blue on Saturday now if Scott is going to the Bruins.

I'm going to merge this one with the other.

You can take out the lock thread button if you want...but don't hate...appreciate it.

Best of luck to DS, I hope he does well wherever he lands.

When in the name of J.P. DiZerega is Bohn going to realize this ship hit the iceberg October '08? Coach Buttercup has quite literally torn the heart out of the program and drained the very last bit of interest I have in Buff FB.

Sure, I may go scalp a ticket every now and then, but only with the same enthusiasm as going to the store to get a bottle of Pepto Bismol.

Doing things the "right way" is just more BS from the font of all coaching related foolishness. Maybe he needs to hear that coming from his own cakehole to squelch that queasy feeling he must surely get when he cashes those fat checks he gets despite his miserable results.

How often is it just 1 or 2 guys???

I fear that come Dec 1, we will have a nice long list to throw up on...

I think Bohn has to pull the trigger. now. I didn't think that way before, but the bleeding has to stop. Put Cabral in charge for the remainder of the season and get started on a permanent replacement right this very second.

OJ gets you in?!?!!?

wow.

ha. no, that's not what i meant.

seriously... watching a usc practice is about 1000% more entertaining than watching the Buffs play like dog **** every weekend.

i ****ing hate what these cocksuckers have done to our program.

ha. no, that's not what i meant.

seriously... watching a usc practice is about 1000% more entertaining than watching the Buffs play like dog **** every weekend.

i ****ing hate what these cocksuckers have done to our program.
don't commit to hard, USC seems to be heading a bit downward this year... (to a 2 loss season :bang:)

On a positive note, AB scooped all the other sites it looks like :huh:

I'm really looking forward to hearing about the Mack Brown curse from the Texas fans.:sad1:

This says a lot to me about the player. I don't care how bad it is, who quits in the middle of the season on your team? NFL will take note. This is a career limiting move. Transfer if you want. Become a star if you can somewhere else. But you don't leave with 5 games left, never, ever, ever (unless there's a life threatening situation you must leave school for). No matter what the situation is with Hagen, you do not walk out.

I'm sure this post will make everyone feel happy, but it's just a fact. Football is football. You don't walk out on your team period.

I guess this means the DS soap opera is over, which I'm welcoming at this point - but we will never land a #1/5* skill position prospect again. This really hurts. Can I get a little more salt in this wound?

I guess this means the DS soap opera is over, which I'm welcoming at this point - but we will never land a #1/5* skill position prospect again. This really hurts. Can I get a little more salt in this wound?

This staff will never land another recruit like that, but with any luck, this staff won't be around for much longer.

Back