What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Any info on how the first day of camp went?

Three additional OL as walkons. One transferred from Ore. St. 2 frosh. Interesting.

Read on another board that the one from Ore. State went to Army out of high school, transferred to Ore. St., and played rugby, before coming to CU.

Three additional OL as walkons. One transferred from Ore. St. 2 frosh. Interesting.

One of those walk-ons - David Clark from Aspen - is 6'4" and 305. Big boy. Probably didn't get much exposure playing in the mountains. Could be a good get

I didn't know they switched Cha'ppelle back to db. When did this happen?

when they heard Courtney Grixby still had a job at NU as that is proof midgets can play Division 1 football

I think they switched him back once all of the incoming wide receivers were academically eligible.

Darrent Williams wasn't that tall either. I think we should'nt count Cha'ppelle out. He was only a freshmen out there last year. I think he will be a good db.

Back