What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Any special jerseys on friday?

Just saw the team running out behind Ralphie. Looks like ALL black - pants, jerseys AND HELMETS!

5hit! My dad says they look great. He's watching from Miami. I, on the other fcking hand, am at ballet practice with my daughter.

Ummmm, I like the helmets... Wouldnt mind seeing a flat black version of it, but black with the gold ralphie was the shiz. Awesome how they warmed up on the gold helmets and switched before they ran out with ralphie. That team was pumped to start out the game!

I loved the black helmets. Once a year. Blackout game. No other time.

Let it be written, let it be done.

I thought the black helmets were absolutely great. I wouldn't mind seeing them again, but would agree that it should be on special occasions.

Helmets were too shiny... I like the muted black finish that ASU had and that Oregon uses.... that would look much better

Black helmets were amazing. So much swag. I hope all the recruits were watching regardless of the score.

Helmets were too shiny... I like the muted black finish that ASU had and that Oregon uses.... that would look much better
I think the flat black would go better with the jerseys but the helmets either way were ****ing sick.

The black helmets were sick. So pumped for the players and it was cool to see. Too bad the game was terrible after our first drive. I want to buy one of the helmets to I hope they auction them off or do a replica version to purchase.

Back